ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Team Darlo (me,Guff,Sean,Daddow,Simon) should be there about 830-900, i assume team Bondi (Matt,Gabe,maybe Mcwinnie) will be about the same time
hey matt you got a spare seat, it will be an early start so i might be able to train it to the junction, will call you tonight, hey jacko you got a spare seat at all will call tonight
hey guys see you in 2 and a bit hours
WICKED
be there in about 35 mins at pheasants nest

Thanks to all for allowing me to hang around yesterday and shoot some pics. Look forward to doing it again one day soon.
Regards,
Leo
Epic photo. bummed i missed it. stupid sexy maths exam.
fuch i blocked the view of every one behind, sorry guys im dick head, that photo sesh was a bit weird though, not much action. great day riding though, it was a bit wet to begin with so some corners would be sideways, but riding the whole hill a couple of times was awsome, i hope in camberra the syd crew represents, will be a big weekend so go hard.
Another epic Southern session on Thursday, another new hill to add to the list, one of the best around. Then morphed into a Canberra session on Friday which was a little less intense, but still a great day. Hope the weekend went well for the wigglers.

To quote Jacko's well written intro to this thread "and a few new secret spots that we have found recently which we will not disclose the location of as they are possibly some of the best hills around but could most definitely turn into some of the biggest hot spots for police."
The new hill is definitely in this category, so I'm hoping it can remain secret. Note also Pete Hill's comment regarding the difference in police action between NSW and Qld: pete hill said:
yeah it used to be like that up here till various people got that wrong sort of attention well publicised.
Its not just police that are the problem, its more that inexperienced riders may go there as they think its the place to go. Then someone gets injured or even killed, and all of a sudden the heat is on for anyone going there. We may have been relatively lucky down here in that no-one has been killed that I know of or maybe in Qld they've just been unlucky, with 3 deaths that I'm aware of in the last few years. Either way, why risk stuffing up great places just to blab it on the net. The Goldy / Brisbane crew all work this way these days - they don't name their hills on the net. Anyway, I'll get off my sopabox now, there endeth the lecture!
yes''that hill'' is somthin else..probably only a handful of riders that are capable of riding it anyway,so i dont think the groms are gunna be tearin up there and taking it on,...3 rad hills in one day...spewin we got no footage of the gnar....but we will be back there soon.....code names?.....the valley,7 pins,?
if your calling something 7 pins i'm taking a day off work soon and flying down to ride it
7 pins sounds good... pete come down for the next CHC we can skate all the rad hills around

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service