ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey justs aw a 7 news update thing on about a group 5-10 skaters in the goldoast and something about police. whats it all about?

oh yeh anyone who wants to watch its at 6 on channel 7

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

guys i must congratulate u one a quick response to this article
read the comments i cannot find one which is for the article
tom Crane said:
guys i must congratulate u one a quick response to this article
read the comments i cannot find one which is for the article

have not seen the article but have seen the tv channel 7 & 10 beat up , which is bound to be worse than the original ( it is the media )
not while m behind this computer screen hehe
anyways, who the hell was 13 their?
i thought the youngest was nik whose 15?

Merrick Wildash said:
When did i ever say it wasnt bias??
all i said was that the things being said in this thread are still relevant to the article.

Hopefully someone will acctually "Backhand" you in a minute.

tom Crane said:
no ur wrong
BACKHAND
that is THE most biased reporting i have seen in a while
Merrick Wildash said:
Everything mentioned in this thread is current with the article published in today's Gold Coast bulletin.
Even though people are talking about how it effects other event, or how the reported wasnt there, it is still on topic.
nono
the reporter is claiming that

Merrick Wildash said:
Dude, i never said that anyone was 13, i said 13 riders turned up on sunday and participated in the race.
its starting!
write backhand again tom, anywhere on this site and i will make it my personal mission to find you and "BACKHAND" you back into whatever little crevice you recently crawled out of........
aren't u nice
actyually that made me laugh nm

pete hill said:
write backhand again tom, anywhere on this site and i will make it my personal mission to find you and "BACKHAND" you back into whatever little crevice you recently crawled out of........
This is my local run and threats or fines isnt going to stop me hittin it. We cant hide in the shadows forever!
wow
that was it
well well well just saw the news broadcast they very nicely dumbed that down. Ok they have asked for us to be outlawed.....were we legal then DAMN NO ONE TOLD ME!!!! So we may face heavier fines. Now is the time then to think about where and how we skate, oh yeah and who we bloody invite >;0)
Watch today at 7:30 tommrow morning.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service