ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Okay folks. The title says it all.
All these bushes are cut from the following wheels and shapes.
Due to popular demand I've recently done some in harder duro's and JimZ shapes.

HotSpots Black Op's Smoke 87A - JimZ Bottom ($7.50 per bush)
ZigZag Orange Plus 89A - JimZ Bottom ($10.00 per bush)
Loaded O-tang 80A - Cracked Stim3 (like Radikal shape) ($5 per bush)
Gravity SuperSlider 97A - Cracked Stim3 (like Radikal shape) ($5 per bush)
Abec11 Flashback 81A - Cracked Stim3 (like Radikal shape) ($5 per bush)

I can ship em anywhere in aus relatively cheap. Or pic em up in person at CHC-1 N@CCO$ edition.

Views: 149

Replies to This Discussion

nathan said:
Fitz i want a radikal clear equavalent for slalom as i have one and its sick, i think they are 75a, i will have a dig for some softer wheels or if anyone has some to offer?

I could carve up some seismic hotspots again no prob. I'll try and get some Black Ops in 75A. Kinda hard to find at the moment, but I'll see what I can do.
Davie said:
Hey mate. i was wondering if you have/ever made holey bushings
i'm keen for a set!
If you mean Hourglass shape bushes then yeah I can hook you up. Let me know what duro, how many and I'll put you on the list.
I'm going to try and find time to carve up some 75A gumballs in Radikal shape bushes before this weekend.
Put in your orders now. I won't do any extra's unless I need to. They'll only be $5 each cause I won't need to buy em new. From my own personal stash.
So far I got Nath down for 2.
I'll take two of the 75A Gumballs.

I had a ride on Jacko's slalom deck with a blue Fastrack bushing cut down into an hourglass shape - felt sensational and I'm gonna try and make one myself.
I'll take 2
Bugs said:
I'll take two of the 75A Gumballs.

I had a ride on Jacko's slalom deck with a blue Fastrack bushing cut down into an hourglass shape - felt sensational and I'm gonna try and make one myself.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
That's top secret Hopkin Racing team formula! Blue Cracked hourglasses.
Cat's out the bag now!
Fitz said:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
That's top secret Hopkin Racing team formula! Blue Cracked hourglasses.
Cat's out the bag now!

Well, I just had a crack at making my own using a drill, a kingpin, and some sandpaper. Success! Not as slick as your pro efforts Fitz, but this bushing-shaping caper isn't too hard and seems ripe for creating soft slalom bushings out of bushings that would normally be a bit too hard.
the easiest way without pro tools like fitz is your method bugs, just to totally miss-use tools though i like to ocky strap the drill to a saw horse get her up and spinn'in then shape with the angle grinder, good fun and shit everywhere, you also get splattered with globs of molten urethane.
Spot on Bugs.
That's how I did the first couple before I started using the lathe.
Its a slower process but effective enough if you have time and patience.
The trick is sanding the urethane onto your regular bushes to make em into JimZ, Radikal, and Cracked shapes. :)
yes please, i'll take some 75a gumball bushings.

Cant wait to test em out!!
do you have any left ?
i'll take a pair of the Otangs
Fitz said:
Only 97A Cracked Bushes left from this batch.

Sorry dude! You'll have to wait until jacko thrashes another set so I can buy em. Trouble is he knows how to repair his own now so there's not enough thane left on em for any bushes.

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service