ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey guys,

got this as a birthday present from my parents but never got around to using it. need to get rid of it and raise funds for newtons. only rode it a few times i got some madrid rails and tailbone (which i've yet to put on). have tried to drill some holes in the back for the tailbone but my bit wasn't thick enough. gripped with edger.

will let it go for 110 shipped (or 100 pickup). i can also throw it in as a complete with indy 169s, mini logo bearings and red alligators 62mm for 220 shipped (or 210 pickup)..everything is practically brand new.

Views: 146

Replies to This Discussion

fyi yuli, the price i quoted here is for shipping within aus. shipping to msia will cost alot.
ching dont sell the board, you got a slide setup, just come hard wheeling, that board is such a beautiful slide deck you cant understand how perfect it would be for you, set it up with your sergio's for the love of god.

If your selling how big is the tail block? i may be interested in that as i need one for my slider
i don't remember it looking so good. =]

you're selling your parents present????!?!?!? 0.0
is this board taken?
dan get the complete mate, add some hard wheels and its perfect for you
got some keen buyers but none of them can give me a definite answer so I guess yes its still available...
yeah ching ill take it complete
wooo it go's to an aspireing hard wheeler, dude use the tail block, when your learning they are the shit
email me at dan_mactaggart@hotmail.com with your details etc.
sorry dan, one of the dudes just texted me this morning said he's getting the board of me. if the deal falls through its yours...

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service