ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey I cant decide which trucks to get for my new deck. Im into some downhill, something like 40km-60km max and freeriding. Im also learning some board tricks and some early grabs so i dont want my axels to bend.

Also, which trucks are lighter?

Which ones should i get and why?

Tags: bear, paris, trucks

Views: 3202

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

30kms isnt what you would consider DH, definately go with the paris for freeriding then, they are awesome for slides and are so turny for cruising and carving! and no , bears are a good all round truck, you can run any truck fast and not get wobbles, it's all about your comfort level , if you're not used to going fast and freak out, then no matter what truck you run you will end up with wobbles. both trucks are good for sliding, but the paris have so much more turn than the bears so i'd say go with them then man, the decision is entirely yours to make, either way you wont be wrong!
Don't flip your hanger
Higher degree= more skill
More skill=more fun

yup! unflipped allows you to get more turn as well, alot easier to take corners fast!

mate they are cast trucks. They will all weigh about the same, they will all bend eventually, they all can ride down any hill as long as you feel you have the right bushings in them... even when you dont. loose trucks break into slides easier and tighter trucks have a more controlled slide feel.

its not like u need the paris with +4 agility over the bears with +4 health... they are pretty much the same trucks

Just buy some trucks dude, whatever one looks better in appearance. They are pretty much the same thing. They will do it all. I've had both and I only bought the Paris because I liked the blue colour, no real difference. Just buy some different bushings too, mix it up a little.

Nobody can tell you what is right for you. You have to try it and if it's not perfect, try making it better.

i decided im getting paris 180 in silver cause they will look better on my deck. Im going to buy some venom bushing cause i hear the stock bushings in Paris arent the best...

thanks everyone for the help.

stock paris bushings are the same formula as venom

stock paris bushings are sick

divine formula

almost exacly the same as venom

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service