ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

The ASRA crew are are now ensconced in their luxury villa in Bathurst, preparing for the coming weekend. Grom Cooper is here with us on work experience and he just made a delicious pizza - nice one Coops.

We've been working hard, busy posing with money:

and fake money:

and tomorrow it'll be time to put out the hay bales. The vert ramp was built today, and the top of the mountain is starting to turn into a festival site.

Stay tuned to this thread for more of the inside info. When the race starts (Friday morning folks!) I'll be posting some commentary here.

Tags: newton's, newtons

Views: 822

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

get excited guys!
Lugers on the start line, about to start practice.
It's slow going - a lot of residents wanting to go in and out of driveways, so there's been delays. We're a little behind schedule. Timed runs for Inline, Luge and Classic to begin soon. No major carnage yet - the lugers don't crash much...
Duff qualifies first in luge. Dave Kelly 3rd.
Bugs, where do we find the full list mate?

Cheers

Ado

Bugs said:
Yewwwww go Duff!
Ado, go into the LUGE section on the front page, it comes up with the Rego list. Go into the final timed run section, it's there.
Cheers,
Andy

Adrian Alderson said:
Bugs, where do we find the full list mate?

Cheers

Ado

Bugs said:
Thanks mate. Results are looking good. No real surprises so far
Skateboard practice underway. People trying to slide into Forest instead of footbraking.
Epic... are they succeeding? I would have been keen to try this if I went this year.

Bugs said:
Skateboard practice underway. People trying to slide into Forest instead of footbraking.

Thanks for the photos and updates. Please keep them coming.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service