ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'newtons' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Premium Member

Keira and newtons rego price

Im just wondering how much rego for keira and newtons is? I think someone said to me that newtons is 250, is keira the same?

Started by charlie harris

1 Jan 30, 2012

convincing parents to allow me to longboard again

so, just this week i had a minor crash, with road rash on both elbows, a badly bruised thumb, and a few road rash's to the hips. $250 later…

Started by Daniel Bigolin

62 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Susan Simonini

cutting car tyre

im thinking about making a foot brake sole out of car tire but i don't exactly know what tools to use to cut it, how you cut it and if you…

Started by jasper marshall

11 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Connor Ferguson

**SOLD** SELLING LEATHERS

Hey... after breaking my car on the way to newtons and only just getting home yesterday with $3 to spare in my bank account, I have decided…

Started by Jack

4 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Jack

ASRA Admin

Newton's Nation 2010 Live

The ASRA crew are are now ensconced in their luxury villa in Bathurst, preparing for the coming weekend. Grom Cooper is here with us on wor…

Started by Bugs

169 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Emmy Parr

Premium Member

NN??

hey guys, could anyone give a grom a lift to newtons, from some where near sydney? im from the central coast, but could catch a train to me…

Started by Ian Coggan

7 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Ian Coggan

Premium Member

heard this over nova fm for those who wanna watch newtons nation

http://www.novafm.com.au/nova969/competition_pitch-a-tent-with-action-battle-team_1171?s=153 for the non-racers, its a chance to win event…

Started by Roni Dylan Villanueva

0 Sep 6, 2010

Premium Member

boardmag.com article on Three Kids!

Hey guys, check this out! http://www.boardmag.com/Longboard-Corner/Beanpole-Production-Three-Kids-Video.html

Started by Oliver Dowie

1 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Dion Sternberg

what happened to the draw info?

Hey guys, I was going to use the Luge/ Stand Up draw that was on here yesterday (under News maybe?) to credit photos of riders... is this s…

Started by Brad B

5 Dec 2, 2009
Reply by Bugs

Hop's inside word on Newton's

For anyone not following the blog I have been posting up info on Newton's Playground. Extra media ASRA has planned for Newton's. This is f…

Started by Hop

1 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by sean meaney

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service