ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Well, as some of you may or may not already know, our good friend Mtn Mick was involved in a tragic accident prior to Master of the Hill. He's the man who discovered our lil gem "The PumpStation" and has beeen the host for countless sessions everytime people want to ride there, sweeping the track, hauling down equipment etc.
On friday afternoon (while setting up for Moth) he suffered a major wound to the foot (amongst many other injuries) after colliding head on with a streetluge, while he was riding his new speedboard.
They both colided at the fastest part of the track with a combined speed of over 100km/h. Micks foot went under the front of the luge and broke the front truck however in the process opened up his foot with a 7" gash.
To my knowledge he's still in hospital and will not be able to work for nearly 3 months!

After hearing the news, our community has banded together and donated equipment in a bid to have it auctioned off to raise funds to help him in his time of need.

There will be some premium equipment up for grabs with a reserve price to ensure we can raise enough to help out.

Listed below will be items available to bid on with their min. reserve price.
I'm going to list the items I have with me now on ebay and will post a link so you can bid.
http://shop.ebay.com.au/merchant/fitz33_3

Anyone else wanting to donate loot to this cause is more than welcome. Simply post up in here what you're donating and we'll work out how to list and auction it off.

ALL MONEY RAISED WILL BE DONATED TO MICK.

By popular demand I will have my paypal account available for donations.
Here's my address
g_r_fitzgerald at hotmail dot com
Replace the at and dot with you know what.

Also you can direct deposit via Netbanking.
Sutherland Credit Union
BSB: 802330
Gareth Fitzgerald
Acc: 10056211

For over the counter transactions, this needs to be done at any
National Australia Bank.
Gareth Fitzgerald
BSB: 082 170
Acc: 330 119 503
This does incur a $2.50 fee from NAB (the bastards!!!!) taken from the deposited amount.

Once I see the funds go in I'll post up the names and amount donated.
Please make note when you transfer funds so I know who its from and what it's for.

Tags: auction, buttboard, flywheels, fsu, fundraiser, loaded, sparks, wheels

Views: 536

Replies to This Discussion

I just received this from Pete himself........

not sure how you would list them however ash and i will supply two boards at this stage, the specs are
;- one three ply vertical laminated bamboo/glass buyer chooses drop through or top mount with large asra logo, suggest reserve for this set at $150 ?
:- one two ply vertical laminated bamboo/glass/carbon and maple, buyer chooses drop through or top mount again with the large asra logo. reserve $200 ?
the three ply is pressed will press the two ply one early next week, will shape finish and deliver within a week of auction end hope thyis helps

Holy frikkin shizer!
That's right folks. GLYDE BOARDS!!!!!!!!!
These boards are the bomb!
Bids for these items will be accepted in here (Ebay fees are a frikken joke).
There's no need to double handle items either by posting things round until they're sold, so winning bidder must also cover shipping cost from out of Brisbane (I'm assuming).
Whole dollar bids will be accepted right up until the end of the month (12am Midnight 31st Jan)
I'm guessing these boards are strickly limited edition (bearing the ASRA logo) so get yourself a piece of history and bragging rights how much you were able to help Mick.
Muchos Gracias to Pete and Ash
Fitz said:
Glyde 1 - one three ply vertical laminated bamboo/glass buyer chooses drop through or top mount with large asra logo, suggest reserve for this set at $150 ?

Glyde 2 - one two ply vertical laminated bamboo/glass/carbon and maple, buyer chooses drop through or top mount again with the large asra logo. reserve $200 ?

I'll start off the bidding with $200 for Glyde 1.

I checked out these decks last weekend - such a thoughtful design and they look beautiful. And the money goes to help Mick.
glyde shapes look a little something like this
Attachments:

thanks bugs, im technolgicaly retarded
I'll go $150 for the Buttboard.

Will have some stuff up as soon as I hear from the ASRA boys what they want/need.

Cheers

Ado
Props to Mosu101 a member from Charliedontskate.com for donating $20 cash!
Keep em coming guys.
Huge thanks to Nathan from Old Bar.
Very Generous $50 cash donation!

Donating my carve board, starting at $150. Comes with 2 extra 'light' springs and a pressure gauge
Adrian Alderson said:

Hey Ado,
I know you're not a big fan of ebay (me either now I know how much they pump you for fees), but I've got the buttboard listed and people have already made bids.
If you could please make your bid here.
For all other items donated that I don't have listed on ebay, bids will be official in this thread.
I'll bid,
$20 Brad NS street G's
$30 Brad NS Ditch deck,
Wayne.
Fitz said:
Adrian Alderson said:

Hey Ado,
I know you're not a big fan of ebay (me either now I know how much they pump you for fees), but I've got the buttboard listed and people have already made bids.
If you could please make your bid here.
For all other items donated that I don't have listed on ebay, bids will be official in this thread.

Fitz,

have done. If I win can I direct deposit rather than fill the coffers of PayPal with Mick's money?

Cheers mate

Ado

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service