ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Boards available form glydeskateboards@gmail.com or hopkin.com.au and coming to a shop near you!!!

Tags: glyde, longboards, skateboards

Views: 9280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah pretty sure mine was about 38.5 when SHREDDERS gets one back in we will double check for you.

sorta deceptive, this is the deep tub

sorry was supposed to be 32.5 inch

Tuure Pineapple said:

Is the glyde Low Ridder wheelbase right? 38.5 Inches seems a little long. On another post Robbo said its 32.5.

yo guys, whats the price on the lowrider? i just bought my whyte line and want to start a collection :D

they will also be in the hopshop next week

i just ordered the swallow tail i am in love.

Tuure Pineapple said:

Awesome, even though I have heaps of boards, I might get one round christmas time. I was having second doubts when I read the wheelbase, but the mroe i see this board, the more i think its perfect for me, dh and freeride.

Call be stupid but wouldnt a short wheelbase reduce stability and cause speed wobbles? Whats the motive behind the short wb's behind the white line series?

Short wheelbase doesn't cause speed wobbles, not having enough weight on the front causes speed wobbles. Don't over-think it, ride what you like.

custom order one with a smaller width, thats what i did and im so happy with it, you wont be disappointed

some mod's are available on most decks within reason at a small extra cost...usually around $20 or $30 depends what u want

DILLI BACK WHEN?

jokes, i already have one

best freeride board out

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service