ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'glyde' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GLYDE LONGBOARDS

Boards available form glydeskateboards@gmail.com or hopkin.com.au and coming to a shop near you!!!

Started by glyde longboards

84 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Ben Rainford

Premium Member

GLYDE

hey guys and gals where can i buy a glyde board cheers

Started by Lewis Carroll

15 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Will Smith

glyde white line scud

hey guys wondering if any of you have ridden the white line scud is it any good for sliding are there any boards similar to it and would ca…

Started by james beton

7 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Tom

wolfshark

seen the 120-y, seen the glyde topmount, just wondering about the wolfshark- any decent and does it hold up (structure wise)... tossing up,…

Started by Brodie Harold

26 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Joe Wells

Glyde top mount with Carbon Bling

Im not sure why I can't post in the marketplace so I'm posting this here. Im letting this go at $240 only mounted hardware once thats it. v…

Started by Arvin

0 Aug 23, 2011

Glyde Drop Down

Looking at buying a glyde deck, pictures and information needed. Any help would be kindly appreciated, thanks. Corey

Started by Corey

23 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Ry

Premium Member

FOR SALE: Glyde Praxis Deck

Up for sale is a drop through Glyde Praxis. Brand new Gator Grip wrapped around the edges. Only a small ding on the front taking off the en…

Started by Conrad To

26 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Ben Mod

Premium Member

WTS Glyde dilligaf

its got  a 30.5inch wheel base and its 10inches wide at its widest its had a handful of uses but its got some scratches on the graphic and…

Started by Toby

5 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Tim Bertini

Premium Member

Bushing Help. For glyde :D

Hi, Im currently running a hellcat with ,85 87, 90 double barrel bushings, However ive got a glyde dropdown with fly wheels and soon to be…

Started by James

6 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by James

What sort of longboard should i get ? help ?

hello every1 im new to this and i am wanting a good sliding carivng pushing board good for tricks and bit of DH. i was looking at glydes bu…

Started by Angus Hedges

25 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by James

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service