ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Up for sale is a drop through Glyde Praxis. Brand new Gator Grip wrapped around the edges. Only a small ding on the front taking off the enamel on the tip. On the tail of the board i glued some rubber on the back, the rubber came off and now there is just some glue, only had for about 3 months. Only a few scratches.

$190.00 + Shipping, Pickup available from Sydney.

Tags: deck, for, gator, glyde, praxis, sale

Views: 180

Replies to This Discussion

bumpp
pretty keen bro. what are the specs? i know there hard to find but even if you could measure them? would you trade for a tan tien or comet voodoo doll?
hey, its 39.1 x 10 at the widest point, what condition is the tan tien in?
dooo it chad!!! you will love it!!!
Mike, have you got your custom one yet?

pretty solid condition. still rides like a champ.

sorry dude, ill only take cash
not yet dude, havn't had a way to get to the gold coast i'll post photos when i have it completed

Conrad To said:
Mike, have you got your custom one yet?
Can't wait!
whats your custom one mike? carbon? different nose + tail?

Michael English said:
not yet dude, havn't had a way to get to the gold coast i'll post photos when i have it completed

Conrad To said:
Mike, have you got your custom one yet?
top secret, working with the man himself ;)

chad gibson said:
whats your custom one mike? carbon? different nose + tail?

Michael English said:
not yet dude, havn't had a way to get to the gold coast i'll post photos when i have it completed

Conrad To said:
Mike, have you got your custom one yet?
righto cunt

Michael English said:
top secret, working with the man himself ;)

chad gibson said:
whats your custom one mike? carbon? different nose + tail?

Michael English said:
not yet dude, havn't had a way to get to the gold coast i'll post photos when i have it completed

Conrad To said:
Mike, have you got your custom one yet?

RSS

Search

© 2022   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service