ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

keen to have a couple of sessions in brisbane carparks and at the gateway track. comment below or whatever if you know of a session, would be greatly appreciated.

Tags: carpark, gateway, sesh, session, skate

Views: 714

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah man maybe. got to see whats on but it should be good

Hey, my names Harry and I'm 13.

I love dh but have no friends that longboard. I was wondering if anyone wanted to come session gateway sometime. I'm weekdays for like 3 weeks!

Hey, my names Connor and I'm 13.

I also love dh, but have friends that longboard. I would love to have a get together at gateway sometime. I'm on holidays after this week for 2 weeks!

Sweet, How about thursday friday next week?
Well when ya heal up then for sure we'll go to the gateway. Just let me know when ya wanna go.
Anyone wanna hit gateway with me this week?
maybe tomorrow, wednesday, thurs, friday, im busy on weekend tho
I've never done gateway at night so also if anyone wants to go at night I'd be happy to cum along.
want to just keep your preaching to 1 message? aha

yer sure soz

Just arrived in Brisbane on Thursday and am looking to meet for some chill australian bros to ride with. jk i'm not gay.

Anyways, I just ran up/around Mt. Coot-tha and am wondering if anyone rides it? Top to bottom would be sketchy but there are definitely some good areas around there.

Just fyi, I'm only moderately experienced. Can't slide, and am not very good at footbraking, so I would be looking for hills with runout area or room to carve. Also I will be riding a vanguard, so not the greatest DH board.

Cootha is gnarly man. I usually go on this section which is about 70-75, although the main section i think you could hit about 90
Matt Kirsch said:

Just arrived in Brisbane on Thursday and am looking to meet for some chill australian bros to ride with. jk i'm not gay.

Anyways, I just ran up/around Mt. Coot-tha and am wondering if anyone rides it? Top to bottom would be sketchy but there are definitely some good areas around there.

Just fyi, I'm only moderately experienced. Can't slide, and am not very good at footbraking, so I would be looking for hills with runout area or room to carve. Also I will be riding a vanguard, so not the greatest DH board.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service