ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

keen to have a couple of sessions in brisbane carparks and at the gateway track. comment below or whatever if you know of a session, would be greatly appreciated.

Tags: carpark, gateway, sesh, session, skate

Views: 714

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

text me if you need any other details : 0421321586
yeah ive gotten chased by the security before. their so dumb and try and chase you while there driving and your already at the bottom from the stairs ahhaha. im only 13 and i wouldnt be allowed to go at night. expecially my dads a cop hahaha
im pretty keen on the gateway on sat ive never cheacked it out, is there anyway u can there from buses or trains,
not sure if i can go yet though
guys if theres security just be nice to them and agree with what ever they say. don't run away that just makes them pissed off and they will start putting more security guards at more times and that just ruins it for every one.
im heading out for carparks this friday..
yeah kristian if you can get to murrarie by bus, preferably lytton road would be good cos administration drive is off lytton... lance/josh hahaha well he tried to hit me, i wouldnt say hes security, he was like city council haha.
billy bott who you going with

oii yeah i can do saturday/sunday friday 

whos going carparks tomorrow?

anyone keen come down to gateway today!
i really wanna go gateway but i dont know how fast it is and where abouts it is
hey man, gateway is pretty cruisy... down administration road or drive off lytton road murarrie...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service