ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Forget w cave, forget pleasure dome! You won’t need those with this deck. Featuring Duel rocker ™ and Garden of Eden pockets ™  this dropthrough freeride deck is taking freeride boards to the next level.

Longitudinally super stiff thanks to uniaxial carbon fibre with just a hint of torsional twist to aid the initial breakout of the wheels during slides.

This is a handcrafted road weapon using only quality materials. Constructed with double bias fibreglass and uniaxial carbon fibre sandwiched between 4 layers of ply.

Step into the pockets and each one of your feet will feel something special, something unique, a little bit of paradise. They will feel locked in, more locked in than a loser on Who wants to be a millionaire!

Ok I’ll stop now.

The idea for this deck has been floating round my head for about a year now and finally I have the skills to be able to build it.

Specs

Length                         41 1/2” or 105cm

Width                          10 1/4” or 26cm

Centre width               9” or 23cm

WB                              32” or 81.5cm

Drop                            5/8” or 14mm

Concave                      ½” or 12- 14mm

This thing is going to be perfect for stand up slides, general freeriding and even serious downhill. It is designed to be versatile. Can also be top mounted for even more options. Designed for 70mm wheels.

Let me know what you think, good or bad? What do you think of the pockets? Any improvements you would make? I want to make this a deck something that people will really dig riding

Views: 807

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok here is version 2 of the Fat Pigeon Freeride. Ive changed the nose and tail. Routed some wheel wells in and reduced the WB to 31.5 inches. Rockin 75mm wheels will be no problem. I'm going to use this deck for testing and depending on feedback will most likely build a smaller version with a WB of 29.5 - 30 inches

If your interested in one of these pm me or reply to the Fat Pigeon thread in the marketplace
Damn!!!!
that one looks really nice man.
g'day Steve , how much are you looking at selling these for
$200 for the deck with a simple paint finish. If you want a shiny fabric graphic like the one pictured thats an extra $50, just cause of the work involved. Pm me if your interested

Jamie Stayt said:
g'day Steve , how much are you looking at selling these for
They look rad Steve!
Any ride reviews yet?
yeah i definitely prefer the look the new nose/ tail design

Steve said:
Ive changed the nose and tail.
All I know is, it looks friggen sexy as with that new deck graphic!
new nose is more practical the old one looked better if you ask me
sean meaney said:

I agree but in the end practicality wins out
if you do them to order will you offer the other nose?

Steve said:
sean meaney said:

I agree but in the end practicality wins out
Yeah, If someone wants the original shape thats no problem.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service