has anyone seen or used one of the helmets from this site

www.speedair.de

if so what do you think

same shape as Leeso, Yatesy and Jeremy have $270 delivered

Tags: helmet

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well see how it goes, if it goes badly so be it.
I got one but not from that site in europe. I pounded em with emails and got no reply. Didn't wanna take a risk sending cash to an empty shop.
I got mine from the states when the aussie dollar was strong. Cheaper to ship from there rather than europe.
Completely satisfied with mine. Almost identicle construction to Icaro. Slightly different shape.
fitz do you have a website of the site you got it from or the name?

Fitz said:
I got one but not from that site in europe. I pounded em with emails and got no reply. Didn't wanna take a risk sending cash to an empty shop.
I got mine from the states when the aussie dollar was strong. Cheaper to ship from there rather than europe.
Completely satisfied with mine. Almost identicle construction to Icaro. Slightly different shape.
I tried to buy one, but it was near impossible to get onto the dude that sells them.
If you guys read that paragliding forum page that Bozac kindly researched and posted,...dont buy thru that shop!!

Interpol is trying to catch them,... and towards the bottom we have guys saying there is also a virus lurking!!

The helmets look legit,... just find one somewhere else.
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wat the fuck is that, surely not real. just some really good photoshop
thats what happens if you get swine flu bow..
Swine flu? I'm currently suffering from wine flu.

Back on track, where can these genuine fake Icaros be bought?
Judge you are a sick bastard, I'm heaving up on the keyboard as I type this. Thats like something from the Island of Dr Moreau
Where else would one buy these helmets?
xtremebigair at gmail dot com
His name is Kinsley.

If you're polite and patient, this guy is great to deal with.
Helmets cost US$215 for the long tail without visor. Visors cost an extra US$35 plus you get spare hinge button and screw in case you lose one. I got a spare visor aswell to save future shipping.
Visors come tinted only.

All helmets are made to order. Nothing in stock. Helmets take up to 4 weeks to deliver to him plus delivery time to you.
Back then shipping cost me US$45. It may vary now days.

If you don't mind waiting and saving up to $100+ get one of these. If you're not the patient type. Go get an icaro.
I waited nearly six weeks but he came through as promised with postage tracking the whole way.

I went through the online shop and paid credit card.

Here's the link you've all been waiting for. Enjoy
http://xtremebigair.com/stores/showdetl.cfm?&DID=18&Product...
i thought we were worrying about duck flu now mate?

leeso said:
thats what happens if you get swine flu bow..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service