ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

i'm looking for a a pair dh trucks what would u reccomend

Views: 852

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nah he should buy my tan tien deck,

thats a way beter option

Jaidyn Beilby said:

i have an avenger i am willing to sell !

saxon fraser said:

switchblade but want to buy an avenger i want the trucks for the avenger prefferabley
how much are you selling the avenger for jaidyn?
I'm guessing the Japan Releif ones, with red base plates... maybe.

Elliot O said:
White? Really? Did you spray them?
nope bought them from hopkin white
my calibers squeaked when i first got them so i put some soap in the pivot cups... now they dont squeak but make a cracking noise that happened from the start.. dont worry about the noises they make
THe cracking could be the washer againt the thread of the bolt... should try to sort that out otherwise it can degrade the bolt.
flip the king pin http://www.skateboardracing.org.au/forum/topics/caliber-squeak?comm...

Connor Ferguson said:
my calibers squeaked when i first got them so i put some soap in the pivot cups... now they dont squeak but make a cracking noise that happened from the start.. dont worry about the noises they make

nah man just checked it then. Its front king pin, it doesnt sit in the hole in the baseplate right - can be wiggle around in the hole which makes the cracking sound

The only problem with flipping it is that you get the threads imprinting into the baseplate hole, don't know the longterm effects of that though... I've ridden them both ways and they still squeek flipped, it just needs some soap or graphite in there, but there will not be a cracking noise.  Also, there is no possibility of your kingpin hitting a rock or anything because it isn't sticking out when it is flipped!
You can cut up a bit of a coke can and wrap it around the kingpin at the bottom to fill out the hole and make it sit snug!

Connor Ferguson said:

nah man just checked it then. Its front king pin, it doesnt sit in the hole in the baseplate right - can be wiggle around in the hole which makes the cracking sound

the cracking comes from the kingpin moving about half a mill every time you turn,

is that 250 dollar munkaes still up for grabs cuz id love to buy

Michael English said:
you could buy my munkaes for $250, blue, kickass condish, 42 degrees

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service