ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Daddow 120y, Rayne Avenger, Comet voodoo doll, Sayshun speed or skatement deck?

Tossing up between the Daddow 120y, Rayne Avenger, Comet voodoo doll, Sayshun Speed or skatement deck. Im doing DH and freeriding mostly DH. Looking for big wheel wells to fit big wheels without wheel bite and looking at the best construction and best foot locking concave. Dont mind about size 35" to 40"

Thanks

Views: 1695

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

daddow

What on earth is a whyt line???

Matthys said:

120y 

have you considered the glyde whyte line?? 

amazing topmount if you prefer tub concave to a gnarly w...

skateboard, like the enchilada but way different

Michael English said:

What on earth is a whyt line???

Matthys said:

120y 

have you considered the glyde whyte line?? 

amazing topmount if you prefer tub concave to a gnarly w...

daddow for sure!

Daddows are awesome but if you want to spend less cash I'm selling a  pretty much new Sayshun Speed for $120 +postage if you want it.

Construction is super solid,  and the CNC'd wheel wells give you enough room to run 75mm wheels on 42* trucks no problem.

I have been running the GLYDE whyte line scud and the thing rocks. super solid concave, locks you in but doesn't hurt your feet, I have mine set it up pretty about the same length of the 2011 elise and it feels solid at pretty high speeds but really easy to whip out into slides.

my whyte line it a proto but i don't think theres much difference... i have at a 26 inch wheelbase and ive been over a hundred on it  super solid and rad  every thing you could want in a board!

the whyte line

either from hopkin, or from pete himself

heres some info:

http://www.hopkin.com.au/?cat=1013

Mate all really good boards could throw in a few more but its all down to personal prefrence. The best advice i can give you is stand on a few there are a lot of all of them in brisvegas. Try get down to the carpark session on friday night there should be a few you could have a crack on. I know there will be a couple of 120ys there and surley a glyde or two so if you can com on down.

yea, defs have a stand on a lot of different decks before you drop the $$

It says pretty much new mate.

I've just upgradded from the voodoo doll to the 120 Y and It is the best decision I have ever made.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service