ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

come for a ride some sausages and talk crap at lansdowne park this Sunday :) :)

for those not knowing the location just post up and i'll post up a map to the location.

Tags: bike, gravity, luge, skate, speed

Views: 180

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

where a boots? what state?
NSW near sydney
best flyer ever, ha!
looks like a cross between daddow and fitzy, ha!!
Ben said:
where a boots? what state?

lol sorry dude forgot the rest of the country is also on this website :) :) its in western sydney
I'll be there, who else ?????,
Linden was good, everyone was trying everything else,
Lets do it again

Pat
i'll be there pat, i also think my parents might come down again and just might cook up a feed once again :(
Thanks folks - that was a fun, but hot, day. Special thanks to Hayden's folks and the BBQ-ettes for feeding everybody.

For those that haven't been to this place, it's really Allawah on steroids. Like Allawah it's a bike track, but it's wider, steeper, longer and has a better surface. It's perfect for slalom.

The first 80 metres is straight, starting gently and gradually getting steeper before hooking into a steeply banked 90 deg left-hander, just like Allawah. The speed on this corner will depend on the course. If it's tight and pumpy it will be much faster than Allawah. If it's looser the speed will be about the same. The corner segues into a long (160 metres) straight section with a moderate slope, before a fall-away right-hand turn that drops into a very steep section that is only about 30 metres long. And then an uphill run-out.

All up it's about 300 metres. On the map:

Bryden'll be sticking to the sheets tonight::

Thanks Bugs, for letting us set up a few obstacles with your cones. It made the long straight a bit tougher, and brought with it a few more casualties! We even got to swerve around a nice big Red Belly Black snake, enjoying the track aswell. Today was wicked! Oh yeah if anybodies missing a Green chair and two white chairs like the ones in the photo above give me a shout . They got left behind!
was a good day riding, nice and warm gotta love it, good to meet some new faces and see the old ones again :) :)

30ish pics my dad took here-
http://holden4life.shantek.com.au/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=46
No wonder he came off - he had his eyes closed

heres the video i stole of his phone of him crashing, bad quality but good to watch and listen :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4qh4UhXUe0

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service