ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

all the crew who live on the gold coast or vegas area heres the pace if your keen for a roll..im always looking for new hills and new people to ride with so lets get together and put urethane to bitumen..i kNow your out there

Views: 3079

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ashmore i think so up north for you but local for us...just come to mine if you can make it
sunday session on the goldie if anyone is keen..probly gonna head out in the morning some time..meet up at jezzas and head off from there..
gonna hit cootha sun morning, maybe head straight down after, keen for some wobbily runs

leeso said:
sunday session on the goldie if anyone is keen..probly gonna head out in the morning some time..meet up at jezzas and head off from there..
Just thought i would add there is a few of use meeting at Buderim for an awesome S bend corner we showed Ash last week, and there is some pretty good runs aswell and one chilled out run which is pretty fun.
Joe said:
Just thought i would add there is a few of use meeting at Buderim for an awesome S bend corner we showed Ash last week, and there is some pretty good runs aswell and one chilled out run which is pretty fun.
hey joe i think my mete nik is trying to get up there with u guys
i might go up
know if ben will be making an appearence?
Hey tom umm yer i know Nick and yes Ben will be making an appearance with Alex and Sam from the goldcoast. Yer i think Nick was organizing a lift some how with Ben but if not yer there is a train to Landsborough then a bus up to Buderim.

tom Crane said:
Joe said:
hey joe i think my mete nik is trying to get up there with u guys
i might go up
know if ben will be making an appearence?
hey mate i wont be able to make the vegas session cause ive got my nephew satying for the weekend but gimme a yell when your back down and we can head out..

pete hill said:
gonna hit cootha sun morning, maybe head straight down after, keen for some wobbily runs

leeso said:
should get in touch with us when your coming down mate ask ben why he's not on here? try to get him to come out to session
Joe said:
Oh really Jeremy were you at tolga rd on Saturday arvo I was with ben (from Grom biz) parked at the top in the arvo we were skating the hairpin in the estate up over the top. Man i never realised how nice the roads are around there, brand new road basically ever where you look. I hit wallaby for the first time damm that was quick and fun i wore through my shoe quick smart.

Jeremy Rodgers said:
not sur bro depends how we shape up in the morning i'm taking my room mate jake out to skate a few hills round home in half a ups and down maybe tolga rd
Yer i sure will Jeremy, i might be down there soon and meet up with Ash most likely and skate some stuff with him.And it gets hard when i don't have my own transport and have to catch a train for 2.4 hours and miss out on some early morning runs, saying that wallaby still wasn't to busy on a Saturday morning at about 9.30. but yer I'm always keen anyway to travel the distance for a skate with new people and places.
brissy session tomorrow night out at petes place weather permiting..if its raining gonna head up wednesday..leaving the coast around 6pm...
ok guys lets get the crew together on sunday and make a day of it..drift session in the moring out at jezzas then bomb a few of the old faithfuls with a few brews..maybey even hit a few cones in the arvo..pete and ash are keen so come on dudes get out there..skate or die
Ride on brothers, sunday session sounds good Leeso what time at Jezzas. We are going to hit up BrisVegas Saturday night for a carpark session, and Sunday morning going out to Cootha but should be back on the coast by 10. Over my fear of cars and keen to get back out on the hills see ya on sunday bro.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service