ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

i've got some protec at the moment and i find them really annoying for longer rides and i was wondering if 187 were any better and if anyone stocks them in aus
thanks heaps

Tags: knee, pads, protection

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you could probably put your money into some cheap leathers,probably be more beneficial in the long run...knee pads offer very limited protection in a downhill crash...,you will still loose plenty of skin wearing just pads....tucking in knee pads is a bit awkward.....187's ive heard are better...,knee pads seem to get ripped down when the road grabs them in a crash....seen it alot.....wearing pads over jeans/pants seems to hold them in position better....
i just bought a set last week from boardshop, give them a buzz, they were about 30 dollars more than protec though. i am mainly getting them so i can skate car parks and crap, otherwise i would look quite the tool in full leathers down at westfields....
ebay bro. got a set for $35. good as knee pads.
thats the thing i cant find any on there, i've been lookin and all i can find is re-caps for them
would you be able to have a look around and link me the seller
thanks heaps

blackwood said:
ebay bro. got a set for $35. good as knee pads.
if you want to slide 187's are sposed to be the shit, for bowls and stuff Pro Designed, Primate and Protec are the top names. Personally i ride protecs and they are ok you need to invest in a nice big roll of tape if you want to do DH or slide in them cos they rip right up in about 8 months or so and the caps dont last if your slideing on your knees for a while so just cover the fucks in tape and they will last longer, personally i wish i had of got two sets of pads, one for park and slalom and one for sliding and longboarding
sweet how much are they... any special deals goin on hahaha
thanks

Merrick Wildash said:
Toby, we sell them at concrete lines
do you stock the fly version or just the pro ones
thanks

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service