ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'longboard' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adelaide Longboard Sliding

OK, been here a couple of weeks and just awaiting my board and gloves in the mail. I'm looking for some like minded folks to skate with. Pr…

Started by philip thorn

120 Jun 9, 2020
Reply by philip thorn

Sutherland Shire Longboard Locations

ATTENTION! hi all just through that we should make a thread for all those sutherland shire longboarders out there. know any good runs that…

Started by nathan

7 Feb 25, 2019
Reply by Keira Arnot

Premium Member

Carbon Matrix with kahas and centrax complete for sale

hi , couldnt get the marketplace to load so im posting here, Regrettable have to sell one of my skatys to get out of a tight spot. Its a pr…

Started by jay cottrell

3 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by jay cottrell

Premium Member

Daddow Skateboards

Premium handcrafted skateboards, made in Australia from a Professional Skateboarders point of view. With a worldly knowledge of the sp…

Started by Stephen Daddow

63 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Kyle

Brisbane Locals

Hey everyone, I'm Walshy Im new to the longboarding scene. I dont know where to start.  Are there any regular events or meets? I have traw…

Started by Ryan Walsh

0 Jun 16, 2013

Random Newtown Sessions

Hey guys. I am relatively new to long boarding and so I decided to make this post so I could possibly skate with other learners or even exp…

Started by Maximilian McInerheney

1 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Robbo

Premium Member

Need some help!

Hey all, i'm trying to win a longboarding photography competition, and i need some help, at the end of the competition, they decided to mak…

Started by Cat Sweeny

2 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Cat Sweeny

Suggested boards

I am looking to get a new longboard, I don't mind if I have cutouts or not preferably a board around $200 or so. Please suggest complete bo…

Started by Ben Strahan

1 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Jamie Meadows

making your own graphics

Hi guys, I've been wanting to make my own longboard graphics but I can't decide how I'm going to do it. I've heard of using rice paper an…

Started by TripleZLongboards

3 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Ben Mod

Nice longboard spots in Australian?!

Hey! Me and my girlfriend are going to move to Australia for a half year or so. We are from Sweden and are really interest in longboard. I…

Started by Ludwig Ek

23 May 24, 2012
Reply by Dani

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service