ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

All Discussions Tagged 'downhill' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Longboard for sliding/carving

hello, im pretty new to longboarding in general, but looking to get into sliding and carving downhill. im just wondering what kind of desi…

Started by Ethan W

2 Oct 27, 2010
Reply by Benbro

Win a dubes deck!! Pulse Longboarding.

Win a dubes board! "Here is the official announcement! You have 2 months to make a short promotional video for Pulse. The video doesn't n…

Started by Will White

6 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Will White

Sutherland 2 Surf

Well im not sure if you guys know, but this sunday is the sutherland to surf. me and my friends (my initial idea) is that we are going to t…

Started by nathan

0 Jul 20, 2010

Vernon Downhill - IGSA Nth American Championships

Vernon is on this weekend. This is the IGSA event organised by Mischo. Ozzies representing are Jacko, Bow, Leigh, Gabe and Yatesy. I did a…

Started by Hop

38 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Dani

Pulse Longboards! Official thread.

Hey guys, Pulse longboards is based in chch NZ, we specialize in high end custom composite boards... Just thought I'd share some of the ho…

Started by Will White

5 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Voodoo Longboards

New setup

hai guys Im new to this site, and new-ish to long boarding (not riding them, building them) so ive jumped onto the hopkin web site to build…

Started by MiTcH

9 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by MiTcH

Premium Member

smallish hills around epping eastwood ryde carlingford (sydney) etc, that sort of area.

so um yeah are there any ok runs around here? im just starting to do small DH an i have this one run on francis st through to the boulevard…

Started by Andrew Jenkins

9 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Ian Coggan

Premium Member

NO WAY - NORWAY

Who wants to go to Norway?

Started by Bullet Man

9 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Gabriel

Bigpondtv.com and Downhill Republic

Downhill Rebublic is one of Ben Smith's and Pitbull's projects. They have been tirelessly trying to get our sport on mainstream media. Bigp…

Started by Hop

20 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Pitbull Productions

downhill / sliding wheel for rayne hellcat.

Iam looking for a wheel that slides fairly smoothly but wont get too drifty if i go round a corner at speed. I'm kinda thinking about getti…

Started by Jay Capellari

16 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Fendy

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service