ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Two Cents (881)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

And how are you preparing for the Burning Wheels Tour?

Hey mates, watch out new TV Spot online. It'll make you come to good old Europe for European Summer! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQyHk

Started by Raymondo

0 May 2, 2009

Mt Panorama boards...

For those that have skated Mt Panorama a question, what would be your perfect set up to skate it; not what did you skate it with but in the…

Started by Aych

6 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by leighgriffiths

help on sliding

hey guys i am trying to learn how to slide i was wonderin if anyone had any tips or videos to help get me started =D. cos i suck

Started by kyle

14 Apr 29, 2009
Reply by Owen

Who is ASRA

Hi all, We're talking about public representation and the like but when i look at the web page i notice that it was started by bugs (thanks…

Started by Chris

6 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Chris

A positive end to last weeks bad press....

In this weeks Gold Coast Weekend Bulletin pretty much the whole of page 3 has been given over to balancing last weeks press coverage; and i…

Started by Aych

15 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Ben

Premium Member

More Publicity of the good kind

BTB09 in today's Townsville Bulletin.

Started by Grits

1 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Ben

Premium Member

Did you know.....?!?!?

Well I have just finished the rest of my training and I am now an official fire fighter in the D.E.H (national parks) brigade. During my tr…

Started by Dani

15 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Aych

confusion over my name....

(I am only bothering because I have a ton of case notes to write up and about 6 hours of study to do and really can't be arsed!) After meet…

Started by Aych

5 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by leeso

Premium Member

any stability at speed advantage on flipping my R11 180's on an evo

what am I too expect when flipping them other than lowering it even further , whats it feel like at 50/60 plus etc , worth just flipping th…

Started by Lance and Josh

3 Apr 18, 2009
Reply by Gilbert

Conehead Cup 2009 Sidonia slalom race videos

All the race videos from Sidonia are now up on the Hopkin Racing Youtube channel. See them all on the Hopkin Racing skate blog Sidonia sla…

Started by Hop

7 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by boydinaus

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service