ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Gear (2,151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Z Flex boards.. I need your opinions..

So I went into STM in bondi junction because my friend wants to buy a board for cruising around on.. And the guy in there raved on about th…

Started by Rube

6 Dec 17, 2008
Reply by Rube

just starting off

hey guys me and my bro have been dh for about 3/4 of a year, we are using 40 inch and 48i nch pintails we live in noosa and we do the range…

Started by kyle

64 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Jacko

freeride/ drift wheels.

hey guys...i've been thinking about grabbing myself some freeride and drift wheels...i'd love to be able to get Hawaii K's....but apart fro…

Started by Ben

29 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Ben

Crail Baseplates / Universal Dropthrough

Hey all, I'm chasing anyone that has a spare crail baseplate that they could send my way at all for me to make a drop through template fro…

Started by Ash

3 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by SteveC

avenger

Just wondering what set ups you skaters with avengers are running?Ive got some grizzlies for it 52deg and 40deg but was wondering what diam…

Started by tim

7 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by kristian

Cruiser board for teenage son

My 17 yr old has been cruising around on a cutdown deck I made him, I moddeled it loosely on the lLY drop carve shape except with a surfy i…

Started by Fletch

3 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Fletch

Leathers

Hey guys, i've progressed heaps lately and need leathers desperately. I basically need to know how tight they need to be? And whether the s…

Started by nick

3 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Dani

DIY

Gday people i thought a thread on anything you've made yourself would be cool.Homemade decks,gloves,cut down decks and other deck mods,mods…

Started by tim

1 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by nick

Grizzly Baseplates

Does anyone sell 40deg baseplates? Cheers Tim

Started by tim

4 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Jacko

how do you make steady downhill trucks?

Ok so i was wondering how you could make the best downhill truck without buying a $300 pair of precision trucks, when they wouldn't be used…

Started by Joe

15 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Joe

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service