ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Gear (2,151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rayne Avenger?

After researching on the fish, and basically everywhere possible on the net, I am willing to purchase an 08 avenger. However, I wouldn't mi…

Started by Isaac Naumann

13 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Jacko

Premium Member

slalom bushings????

i want to have a go at some slalom and i managed to get some rts/rtx of a mate and i was wondering what bushing combo's you skate geniouses…

Started by Toby

8 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Elliot O

Premium Member

used orangatang stimulus wanted

if anyone has any usuable stimulus that they want to get rid of and any pics if possible thanks heaps

Started by Toby

7 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Merrick Wildash

New deck. Help?

Alright, so I've been skating for about 5 or 6 months now on an el cheapo board I got from Big W (although it's uber customised now). I'm g…

Started by Jake Day

16 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by sean meaney

Premium Member

Vault dropthrough

Has anyone ever ridden or heard of the Vault Dropthrough free ride board? http://www.skateboardexpress.com.au/discount-longboards-australia

Started by Alex Groth

7 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Alex Groth

Skate Shops in melbourne

Going on a holiday in a few weeks and just wanna know if theresany sweet skate shops in melbourne? or the surrounding 'burbs.

Started by Alex

6 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by bernie

decent hardware board bag

Just putting a review up on a bag i just purchased. I recently rang up nick from decent hardware wanting to purchase a board bag for my tr…

Started by Joseph Eagle

3 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Joseph Eagle

Anyone wanna do a sweet as design for me for my bottom of my board..... Artists wanted!!! =)

Hey guys, im looking for a artist to draw me up a picture for the bottom of my deomseed. Im looking at spider webs that hang from the top…

Started by Ashley Armitage

3 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by tom Crane

Leathers

Hey guy, where is the best and cheapest place to get leathers in sydney ??? cheers

Started by Scott Poole

14 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Robbo

Camera Housing

Hi, I saw the pictures Ching uploaded and was wondering if anyone else has any simple ideas for camera housings that have worked for them.

Started by Jonty

10 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by matty leadfoot

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service