ASRA is proud to unveil our new rider rego system. If you're organising a race you can use this system to register riders and collect their rego fees prior to your race. It's free, it's easy, and it takes away one of the big headaches of organising a race.
So what is it exactly? If you're organising a race, ASRA will create a Rider Registration Form especially for your event. Riders will have to use this form to register and pay prior to attending the race. You'll get the payments in your bank account, and you'll have access to the rider list to know exactly who is and isn't coming.
How will the rider rego system help me?
- No more chasing riders for rego money. Riders must pay in order to register, and you'll have the money in the bank well in advance of your race, allowing you to cover your costs, and saving you from the worry of people saying they will come but then not showing up..
- A live rider list that can be linked to from your event page means that riders will know for sure whether they've registered. No more PMs and emails by riders asking "did you get my event rego?" or saying "I swear I sent it last week". If they are not on the list than they did not rego and pay.
- The detailed and up-to-date rider list gives you info about the field, eg. how many juniors, emergency contact info, number of interstate riders etc.
- No worrying about being swamped by massive numbers of riders on the day - you can limit the number of riders in advance.
- Priority rego systems can be used to ensure the top riders have access to popular events.
I'm organising an event and I want this. What do I need to give ASRA?
- The name of your event
- Email address for your PayPal account.
- Email address for us to forward the rego submissions and detailed rider list information to.
- Event entry cost (if applicable)
- List of disciplines (if applicable)
- Total rider limit (if applicable)
- Rego start date
Can all events have this?
To qualify for this service:
If you have an upcoming event contact Robbo or Bugs with the details and ASRA will do the rego grunt work so you can spend more time putting on a RAD event.
Visit the Event Help page to see other ways ASRA can help you run an awesome event.