ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey everyone, I have tried numerous times to post this ad in the marketplace and it keeps on coming up with an error message.

Anyways, I am trying to sell a set of 184mm Kalahalani Swedish Precision trucks.

The reason why I am selling them, is that i need money for leathers. There is nothing wrong with them structuraly. The hangers are only a tad scratched from hitting small stones while bombing. I am also willing to trade them for 180mm Aeras if anyone is keen.

The hanger width is 184mm and the base plate angle is 45*. They are nice and low, but surprisingly grippy during the slide, and when railing corners.

They are also extremely stable, and strong. I have take mine up to 90kph and they felt like a rock (I had red and green venom barrels in them)

Ok, now to discuss prices. I am selling them for $350, but i am willing to negotiate. I will also accept a combination of gear and money (preferably wheels if you want to trade gear).

contact: billybott19389@hotmail.com      or    0409  154  370

Tags: bushings, cnc, fast, good, kahalani, kahas, light, precisions, rkp, silver, More…stable, strong, swiss, trucks, yvon

Views: 385

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service