ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Hey guys and girls...

We've been in production of our new slide pucks "Slippery Dips" for a little while now and all is running well. However we have realised that while cutting the pucks, we are left with quite a mound of "puck particles."

As you can see in the photo below, we've started to gather a fair amount of the stuff and will continue to as we produce more pucks. We reckon there must be some use for it, something we can do with it so we're not just chucking it in the bin.

So here's the fun part... we want your suggestions as to what we could do with all these puck particles. Post your ideas below and the 2 coolest most creative most intuitive ideas will both win a set of pucks to the size of your choice! Puck yeah!

We'll give you a week to come up with something awesome, so the competition will close on Sunday 30th May 2010

Tags: competition, free, glove, puck, pucks, sick, slide, slippery, win

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i already suggested that.
stop tryin to steal my ideas hahahah

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
use it as insulation.
Dani thats not fair, are you a magician.. cause that was magic!
slippery dip knee pads/ elbow pads?
podium confetti
Use the powder in an advertisement for a Christmas special for slippery dip pucks. Sprinkle the particles over the pucks to resemble snow as you film or take a photo of the product..
1) Make a moustache out of it and impress girls.
2) Melt it into some shorts to make butt pucks so that you don't tear up your shorts when you stack.
use it as a decoration in a fish tank.
use it as fish food - get the fish to eat it? (no responsibilty for loss of fish)
grab a hand full and use as toilet paper. you'll never have to rough it again.
geriatric pube wig
Hahaha not sure I will have to try. Probably pretty good.

Merrick Wildash said:
Whats it taste like?
what about a hectic slippery tampon for girls that are some what tight?

on halloween put it near your front door and all you'll hear all night is "trick or OH SH*T i'm falling".

coat cut outs on a board rack so your board dont get scratched when putting them in.

or trick beer coasters, i.e "Here you go mate, "cheers **puts cup down and beer goes all over him" funny sight ahhaha?

turn into liquid and spray all over skateparks that scooters riders dominate and POW! no more scooters because 2 wheels can't stand the slipperyness

best one yet!!
melt a thin layer together about 1mm thick, put over cutouts (like on a killswitch) to stop water from getting on your grip tape, the water would be slipping off them.

what you reckon benny haha?
Have a dedicated room where you fill it up to the ceiling with puck particles. Who doesn't want a room filled with this stuff to play in? Wear a mask while playing of course.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service