ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Yes, you read it right, here in Oz the #2 of 10 preproduction Wefunk Stealth Division boards complete with the Stealth Division precision trucks (soon to be available seperately) and your choice of wheels and bearings. This board can be yours for a mere $6,250.00 (normally US$8,000.00).

This is your chance to own a piece of skateboarding history.  http://www.cre8ivesk8.com.au/default.asp?PageID=54&CatID=94&...

Views: 5315

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wait... Sorry? Say that price again...

Yes that is right. This board is rebated as someone backed out of purchase and lost the deposit, bonus for anyone who really wants one. Normally US$7,000 deck only!!!!

Dani said:

Wait... Sorry? Say that price again...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me get my mums credit card.

shit, my van didnt even cost 6 grand!

yea, but bet it isn't as fast or sexy as this (;-)>

Mike River said:

shit, my van didnt even cost 6 grand!

Someone in Aus actually wanted one of these and ordered it through you, then back out? That's a hefty deposit to loose

Adrian Alderson said:

Yes that is right. This board is rebated as someone backed out of purchase and lost the deposit, bonus for anyone who really wants one. Normally US$7,000 deck only!!!!

Dani said:

Wait... Sorry? Say that price again...

They actually bought it through Alex at Wefunk but there was an accident before it arrived and the guy wouldn't be able to ride for a long time, so they sent it to me from Melbourne and Alex has asked me to sell it if I can or ship it on to whoever ends up buying it. They have actually sold a few of these into the USA.

WEFUNK......For the more financially committed.

This "accident" the bloke had, was that the wife finding out?

Adrian Alderson said:

They actually bought it through Alex at Wefunk but there was an accident before it arrived and the guy wouldn't be able to ride for a long time, so they sent it to me from Melbourne and Alex has asked me to sell it if I can or ship it on to whoever ends up buying it. They have actually sold a few of these into the USA.

 

 

No, it was the wife that bought it for him and didn't tell him about it (was a surprise). Seems she didn't want to upset him by having him own it but be unable to ride it.

DA BEAR said:

This "accident" the bloke had, was that the wife finding out?

Adrian Alderson said:

They actually bought it through Alex at Wefunk but there was an accident before it arrived and the guy wouldn't be able to ride for a long time, so they sent it to me from Melbourne and Alex has asked me to sell it if I can or ship it on to whoever ends up buying it. They have actually sold a few of these into the USA.

 

 

STEALTH DIVISION - a collaboration of wefunk skateboards and Edgetrak, the world leader in military grade tracking technologies present: MACH1 and GNARVIGATOR - worlds 1st fully integrated telemetry enabled rider information system for downhill skateboard racing.   

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2020   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service