ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

VOODOO LONGBOARDS

EMAIL: voodoolongboards@me.com or info@voodoolongboards.com.au

YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/voodoolongboards

Cheers

Views: 799

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really don't understand the need for the new shop forum, surely a link to ASRA and/or others would be far better?
Isaac, it came as a feature with the website software 'Magento'.. as you can see it is kinda out of use.

maybe get rid of some of that kinda stuff, if you can

if nobody's using it then having it might give off an undesirable impression of your business

Voodoo Longboards said:

Isaac, it came as a feature with the website software 'Magento'.. as you can see it is kinda out of use.
I will definitely take that into account.
how much are you guys doing your precisions for - like surf rodz, munkaes, plasmas aera's or whatever/if your getting in

all of those trucks are made by different companies, out of different materials and mostly in different countries. the prices between them will vary.

dont think there is much talk of stocking plasmas or surf rods but will be sure to get back to you when aeras and munkaes arrive

Tom Pearson said:

how much are you guys doing your precisions for - like surf rodz, munkaes, plasmas aera's or whatever/if your getting in

well obviously ... but do you get your munkaes and aeras direct because i can but them from hopkin now or wait and see if your price is better...

Also do you think you will ever be able to stock kahalanis?
Michael English said:

all of those trucks are made by different companies, out of different materials and motly in different countries. the prices between them will vary.

dont think there is much talk of stocking plasmas or surf rods but will be sure to get back to you when aeras and munkaes arrive

Tom Pearson said:

kahas are very difficult to get,

why are kahas hard to get???????
From Switzerland or some other country and getting them whole sale is hard in oz i assume :(

blake said:
ahhhh i see.. thanks mate

Merrick Wildash said:
No they just hardly ever make them.. and when they do they are already pre-sold

Tom Pearson said:
From Switzerland or some other country and getting them whole sale is hard in oz i assume :(

blake said:
soo kahas are like good weed

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service