ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Due to popular demand, the marketplace forum has been replaced with a new marketplace that is not a forum but a purpose-built place for buying and selling.

The old marketplace forum is still there, and people can still respond to the old discussions there, but new ads should be placed on the new marketplace

There's a "Marketplace" link in the horizontal menu at the top of the page, and a box in the right-most column showing the last 10 ads.

The new marketplace has a few bugs, but we hope to iron them out over the coming weeks. Let us know what you think.

Tags: marketplace

Views: 796

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it came up with a search engine because it couldnt find the link that it told me to click in the email
make a gmail
takes about 10 seconds to make and it came through fine for me.

i tried several times again last night and tried again this morning. i have a gmail account and its still not coming through. i tried different email addresses and different web browsers aswell.

I prefer the old one, but that's just my opinion.
Can see the new market place fine on firefox can only see a blank page on ie 9, just so you know
explain wishlist..... is it the same as WTB?
How do you comment on ads?

You don't, you send them a message via the email link. The marketplace was never meant to be a discussion forum. Unfortunately this is what the old Marketplace became and it completely spammed the ASRA website. The website was not designed to be a buy/sell discussion for the groms of Australia, we are trying to bring back quality content and discussion to ASRA by moving the marketplace out of the forum. Nobody wants to read a 15 page discussion about a kid trying to sell his coned wheels, nor should it take 15 pages for him to sell them

If you want to comment on something than comment on a real discussion, if you want to buy something or ask a question about an item then send them an email via the link.There is no need to comment on somebodies ad.

Jordan Fabris said:

How do you comment on ads?
Also curious

Ant said:
Its a currently useless feature, best to be ignored. Ideally it will let you tag peoples ads so you could for say build a complete out of peoples ads. It would better designed as a watchlist and maybe it will get to that stage in the future but not yet

Jack Nolan said:
Also curious

Ant said:
Noted, not sure why that is but I'm working on a solution. IE may be blocking the javascript

Steve said:
Can see the new market place fine on firefox can only see a blank page on ie 9, just so you know
sorry, im still having problems recieving the email, anyone got a solution other than the ones avove that i tried?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service