ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thursday 30th is my next free day guys, robbo what you recon will you be up for a roll.... give the pie some saucing or hawks,,,
has any one rode much of bells line or know of any resurfacing, i remember great runs but shit surface.

whats the name of " 2nd hill"
I'm not a fan of naming every hill around on the net, I much prefer the policy of meeting and riding with people first and then taking them places if they are up to it. The Goldy/Brisbane crew also roll this way.
The story of Mat from the sunshine coast should inspire caution in those who like to splash everything on the net.

I'd be happy to tell you next time I see you though Rob.
Note that both hill's are pretty full-on, not for the inexperienced.

These are both two of the best hills around and really good training for Newtons. the second hill is alot easier but still requires the ability of control at speed. By far my favourites.
Sean said:
The story of Mat from the sunshine coast should inspire caution in those who like to splash everything on the net
What happened? I missed that one.
yeh still unsure if we'll get there on sunday,try and get a couple of others to thro in for fuel,....im keen for a sess thru this comin week for sure,bit closer to home,ill be ridin on me own n skitchin a ride back up if i have to...gabe,get the train to hornsby dude and ill pick ya up,same goes for anyone else that is stuck for a ride...
So who is definatly goin to lithgow other than phil and sean?

Phill C said:
Note that both hill's are pretty full-on, not for the inexperienced.

These are both two of the best hills around and really good training for Newtons. the second hill is alot easier but still requires the ability of control at speed. By far my favourites.
Ben, always down for a bomb, just tell me where and when.
Dont have a mobile currently but if im not responding on ASRA call me on 93264336.
Gab
G'day
me and my mate would love to come for a seshion with the "pros", one problem were only 14 so we dont have a way of getting there with out bus and train.
were do u guys live,what area?
anyone keen this week?ill call u soon gab.
I'm keen for a run this week. I live on the northern beaches (manly), and would be stoked to check out areas around the hood if anyone is interested?

email me on ben@mesurf.com.au

thanks

Benbro said:
anyone keen this week?ill call u soon gab.
Yes keen for this friday.
I like to have a meat pie in the morning.
Kanufi said:
Yes keen for this friday.
I like to have a meat pie in the morning.

Who doesn't!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service