ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool footage Rob, and i understand everything in the news report, ha!
nice pass at the end. can't believe you got run over, yowsers...
best of luck with maga's interview tomorrow. i trust robbo sent you the letter.

Rob Mcwhinnie said:
whats cracking crew,, had a awsome race thursday night, smashed it full steam and took out the win, so stoked hey guys,,
http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://www.clippingmedia.com/c...
check out this footage from the back of a moto filming,, eallier it ran over me,, but this is just the finals footage,, im riding the little oranges,, oh yeah maga sweet talked the photographer and we are scoring all the moto footage ,,, yyyeeeeewwww, the go pro is shit at night hey,,,,,,,,,,rip it up!!!!!!
Sweet video rob.

Also whens the next downhill session guys?
rad video.
oh, and 1000th reply.
sorry, it had to be said.
if its possible i bags next grom spot on a wednesday
if the session is on a wednesday we will give you a call... arent u back at skool yet?

Toby said:
Weather looks sweet all week, have you guys decided what days yet`?
yeh but i get off at 11 on wednesdays and i can get out of sport with a note from mummy

Jacko said:
if the session is on a wednesday we will give you a call... arent u back at skool yet?

Toby said:
dunno man im busy all week then im off to adelaide this weekend. if you wanna have a skate call a session dude, dont need to wait around for other people to make decisions for u

Luan Berisha said:
well then u better hope that the crew skate pie in the sky coz if its anywhere else its a full day trip and u need to be on the road by 8.30 in the morn

Toby said:
yeh but i get off at 11 on wednesdays and i can get out of sport with a note from mummy

Jacko said:

Toby said:
Yea I know, but I figured if people want to go to Keira or pie its easier if someone with a car decides a day which he can drive, I would have if I had my own car down here.

Jacko said:
dunno man im busy all week then im off to adelaide this weekend. if you wanna have a skate call a session dude, dont need to wait around for other people to make decisions for u

Luan Berisha said:
i dont own a car, i give people a day and say "drive"

Luan Berisha said:
Yea I know, but I figured if people want to go to Keira or pie its easier if someone with a car decides a day which he can drive, I would have if I had my own car down here.

Jacko said:

Luan Berisha said:
keira sesh tomoz so be there 10 ish cheers!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service