ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Check your pm, hope you still got my bag :D

kelly carter said:
i'll try and find a car, desperate for some DH
Luan Berisha said:
Check your pm, hope you still got my bag :D

kelly carter said:
i'll try and find a car, desperate for some DH
luan i have your bag :) anyone know how much it costs to hire a car for the day and is it easy??? luan you can drive
tuesday pie!!
Pie tomoz. meet at hop shop around 11.30-12ish...

sorry Kam but keira Friday, seems to be the call. benny had to miss out last week so its only fair to give him a run. See if you can change your schedule or something
Sweet im down for Friday as well

Jacko said:
Pie tomoz. meet at hop shop around 11.30-12ish...

sorry Kam but keira Friday, seems to be the call. benny had to miss out last week so its only fair to give him a run. See if you can change your schedule or something
Sweet, see you guys tomorrow then. Also kelly if you are coming to pie tomorrow bring my bag.
meet at hop shop 11.30-12.00 if you wanna come to pie tomoz.
is there only 1 grom allowed??

Jacko said:
grom spot has already been filled...

Toby said:
is there only 1 grom allowed??

Jacko said:
just checking

Jacko said:
grom spot has already been filled...DIV>
lucky gab was into it earlier,he just beat the rush!......but seriously gab get your license asap,...
theres no other groms skatin down mountain roads so the syd groms should be stoked they can get a chance to do it every now and then,...and if there parents arent taking them to these roads to skate maybe we shouldnt either,.theres a reason the parents arent taking them!!........
i'll be there from the 25th april to the 5th of may... dunno whos game enough to come sample some Radelaide Gnar with me...

JudgeK said:
Ben, you are spot on. Lead and myself had that sort of issue, it comes down to who is the responsible adult.

BTW when are you guys hitting Radelaide?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service