ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeh sweet as owen,i cant make it on the 6th,got a wedding to go to,....but if its on the 7th ill be there
your on the bill ben, will send through the details soon
Count me in Browen, rad idea.
check the event page, we'll send out an email once you've rsvp'd, it's gonna be sweet!
monday kiera?is this happening?who is in?.....probs wont skate thursday,be heading down for hughs bash on weekend tho,might get a run at sevenpins aswell on sunday arv,...
The friendly folks in blue uniforms "contributed" to the day at Keira today, and so Monday (next working day) might not be the best idea. Regardless I can't make it on Monday, so it's not my decision. But if you have another location, it might be wise.
wow,after last weeks kind encounter,today they changed there tune?different guy than last week?
Yep, different, and a fair bit heavier, takin' names and details.
sean got a call from our friends in blue later today
thats a shame,probs wise to leave it alone for a bit then,
maybe if a few are still up for monday,go west then,megahawk day maybe......dont really want to go south twice in the one week, blue crew were onto cam and arvin down there yesterday aswell.
Hope You don't mind skating with the Rayne

Merrick Wildash said:
I'm keen, I just want to skate. lol
I didn't fly down just to sit around :( lol

Benbro said:
maybe if a few are still up for monday,go west then,megahawk day maybe......dont really want to go south twice in the one week, blue crew were onto cam and arvin down there yesterday aswell.
Katoomba: Sat, Drizzle clearing. Sun, possible thunderstorm. Mon, showers.

kamakazy said:
Hope You don't mind skating with the Rayne

Merrick Wildash said:
I'm keen, I just want to skate. lol
I didn't fly down just to sit around :( lol

Benbro said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service