ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeh the top section is boarderline to being unSKATEable.....rough,gnar loose potholey shit on the top gnar left,i nearly died on that corner before newtons......reefy indeed

Phill C said:
yeah, video doesn't do it justice.
that road is pretty sweet, the roughness adds to the excitement!

Benbro said:
yeh the top section is boarderline to being unSKATEable.....rough,gnar loose potholey shit on the top gnar left,i nearly died on that corner before newtons......reefy indeed

Phill C said:
yeah, video doesn't do it justice.
yeh after the first half a klm it turns smooth andsweeet,......just that top bit,mainly the line thru the lefty,..blind,heaps of bush,.so you gotta hang inside were it is gnar,.the rest is fun.....that other lithgow hill with rollerbro n crew looks sic
come on the Weekend and try it out Brenbo!

we should do a megalong / Lithgow DH day from ASRA's Katoomba base camp again soon while its hot...
ok i was thinking of a different road my bad

Jacko said:
surf rd is no where near gnar... there is no skill level required. its a rad jam spot with 3 hairpins back-to-back mellow as fuck and stairs leading back to the top... jam session.
grandview dr is gnar...

Toby said:
surf road is gnar, i was down at whale beach last week, wats the skill level recquired to skate it??

Jacko said:
elanora rd, narrabeen... grandview dr, Newport... surf rd, whale beach... 3 of the best spots on the northern beaches...

theres many more but you will have to wait till i can skate again till i tell them to you ;)
lithgow when its hot is no fun.....not like megalong,...see what happens,..weather/work etc.,
what is everyones plan 2moro?.....i might be good for friday aswell Gab............bit wet here now,storms and heat 2moro.....aswell,.
had a sweet as session in northern beaches yesterday, looked like rain all day but not a drop on our runs, jacko lead us on to a new run he drove down recently, turns out to be GOLD, we had no car so ended up just bombing the length 3 or 4 times then just filming and sessioning the double hairpin and big lefty, only regret is not taking freerides, next week im getting the bus up there earlly and ripping the gnar from top to bottom,come join us guys,
in the mean time check out northen beaches bitches video
get in touch to find out location
Yer bro sick hill im keen to hit it again yewwww

Rob Mcwhinnie said:
had a sweet as session in northern beaches yesterday, looked like rain all day but not a drop on our runs, jacko lead us on to a new run he drove down recently, turns out to be GOLD, we had no car so ended up just bombing the length 3 or 4 times then just filming and sessioning the double hairpin and big lefty, only regret is not taking freerides, next week im getting the bus up there earlly and ripping the gnar from top to bottom,come join us guys,
in the mean time check out northen beaches bitches video
get in touch to find out location
posting vid now dude,stay tuned
good one,jagged it,.was pissin down rain all arvo on the coast,didnt think we had a chance over there,.cant see that vid anywhere rob.......next week....!
alrighty boys
3 weeks without skating some mountain gnar, i cant sleep

whats the go this thursday?
get a vehicle and i'll show u around northern beaches and film for the day

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service