ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3589

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hahaha r u serious? sydney crew bashing themselves up? farkin hell... mega rest mode ey boys... if anyones keen im gonna try take josh for a roll down keirra on friday (i'll be filming) and then take some of the boys to the hills on monday. Scoot, Leigh and Bow get in on the weekend so monday shall be on... and i will be filming... again..... fuck....
Hey Man just got my leathers so i'm Keen for friday And monday

Jacko said:
hahaha r u serious? sydney crew bashing themselves up? farkin hell... mega rest mode ey boys... if anyones keen im gonna try take josh for a roll down keirra on friday (i'll be filming) and then take some of the boys to the hills on monday. Scoot, Leigh and Bow get in on the weekend so monday shall be on... and i will be filming... again..... fuck....
yeh im in,probs have pete,ash,joe on mon, on it aswell
Broke my ankle so I'm out for ages. Good luck at Newtons guys
i'd just like it to be noted that i was into this whole injury thing way before it became "cool", get with the program fellas. and what about luca. that guy constantly has an open wound without fail. fighting cougars in a concrete jungle is serious business.
l
come on ets roll thursday. Any where any time. The race is coming up and its going to be real serrious. So lets get out and some fun rolling with mates. Get in the flow with other riders and be ready to rip. Fuck jacko we.l miss you leading the pack. Syd crew is gonna blow every one away.
When R we on next lets get a date up now
anyone rolling this week?
I NEED to call in sick to go skating to make it thru these final weeks of work...
Who has a car and wants to Roll o thurs. lets fucking skate boys
if its Pie or Kirra I'm in, and have car - only 1 spare seat tho (ute)
thursday is on, kiera sesh for shore, whos got a bbq so we can set up some lunch on top of the hill, its my birthday so im going to be safe as fuck, hope you can make benbro and jacko and everyone, would be good to catch up after npg09 and rip it up.
FUCK A MASSIVE HAIRY VAGANIAL CAVITY HAS EATEN ALL THE SYDNEY DOWN HILL BOYS!!
PUSSSSSSSIES!!!!!!!!!! LETS ROLL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service