ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Still gotta bomb something this week.
Maybe ditch the megalong and just hit hawkes [if its dry]
Possibly even some seven pins and/or Mcpass?
I'll probably tag along if you guys are comin down this way and the weather is good
weather is a bit suss to plan anything to big...lineup a more predictable day for 7pin mission..,have you guys still been gettin rain in syd today?i heard it was clear for next few days
A small sprinkle, damp with no sun. I may be out for thursday i got a big stack of deadlines on newtons stuff to do
no rain in syd today just a bit of a sprinkle

Benbro said:
weather is a bit suss to plan anything to big...lineup a more predictable day for 7pin mission..,have you guys still been gettin rain in syd today?i heard it was clear for next few days
i'm locked into coming up tomorrow night, i'll be staying in blackheath up in the mountains, i think megalong isn't too far from there, but if it's wet, that'd be crap. how far is hawks and mac pass? stoked for a bomb, hope the rain pisses off!
I kinda need a decision so i can determine when i'm coming up, i'm keen for anything if everyone else is. Someone make an executive decision
Hawks is further towards sydney from Katoomba, near hawksbury heights... MacPass is way further south past wollongong and is closer to you than the blue mountains...

Henry King said:
i'm locked into coming up tomorrow night, i'll be staying in blackheath up in the mountains, i think megalong isn't too far from there, but if it's wet, that'd be crap. how far is hawks and mac pass? stoked for a bomb, hope the rain pisses off!
Megalong is going to be wet, rain forecasted every day of the week up in the mountains.
Hawks will most likely be wet too, sydney is forecasted rain till saturday.
Mt Keira has rain forecasted for the next 3 days so that means waterworld will be wet too [most likely]
And 7pins/Mcpass is a bit of a mission, and the forcast says possible thunderstorms.
Theres always the option of a wet skate, but that would be fair gnar.
Any ideas guys?
henry,pm me your phone number and ill give you a ring wednesday night and get a weather check off you,since you will be up there anyway.....if things are dry a few of us might come skate hawks for a few hours with you...on thurs
cool man
fucking sunny in sydney yer

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service