ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3588

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

keen as fella but thats too soon for me to get organised, will look at comimng down for a day mid week in the next month
u need 2 days...
anyone keen for some Pie In The Sky on wednesday let me know
just bounced some days off benbro, the 20-21 october, flights are cheap and gives me time to swing it with work, also got a full seven days before bathurst with a campervan with ash and joe, was thinking of snowys but looks like its all there around syd.
meeting at Pie in the Sky tomoz morning around 9.00-9.30 for anyone who is keen
ya lucky mofos,the only day of the year i cant go...
theres plenty of other days benny...

I call for a day session down at 7-pins next week... for all those keen to get sideways at 80k's 7 times in a row say I
yeh i kno,hills wont go anywhere...but i say i for 7pins fun next week..for sure....keen to try my trucks since recent mods,they look sweeter anyway
I for 7 pins! Benny new smokies came into the Hopshop yesterday and the kingpin situation looks to have been dealt with.
I for Snow white & the 7 hairy's! - Any day but thursday. Maybe tuesday?

Don't think we're missing too much today anyway Benny, not exactly ideal skating conditions!
todays session was rad. dust lifted up real quick and got some good footage...
next week i rekon we head out on wednesday, or teusday, which ever suits everyone. thursday is out coz Luca cant make it either...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service