ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Sydney downhill does not exist. No one skates down mountain roads. Everyone here sticks to the suburbs and local bombs. There are no good downhill runs in sydney. Everything is flat.

Please do not ask where to go skateboarding, because we dont know. We dont actually skate in sydney, we all ride scooters...

...Nek Minit

Views: 3587

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey all.
Me and a few mates are keen on hitting Bobbin Head road this weekend, most likely saturday.
From what i remember, it could be fun.
Anyone have any experiences down that road.
Cheers.
haven't skated it but heard it's pretty darn rough.
hey when you guys are going next give me a yell and ill ferry you guys and down the hill just so i can watch you guys shredding.
Ry it is beyond rough. I've done it twice, each time i couldn't walk on my front leg when i got to the bottom due to the vibration numbness and the whole way down your back foot vibrates off the board. I was also in leather as it would take a lot of skin off ya if you came off there.

its in a good area tho and only a matter of time until they resurface it. maybe pass thru and check on it, i haven't seen it in a few months...

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
Hey all.
Me and a few mates are keen on hitting Bobbin Head road this weekend, most likely saturday.
From what i remember, it could be fun.
Anyone have any experiences down that road.
Cheers.
Alright, thanks Trav.
Looks like the search continues!
Keen to hit Kiera with some internationals if im not pushing my luck.
Cheers.
Who's in for a possibly sloppy wet skate tomorrow? Gabe is the man with the plan, call that bloke if you want to shred!

~ Patrick
hey Patrick , great to have you down under buddy , shred that Gabe Grom all over that road bro . were going down to Byron now to catch up with Striker and skate with Merrick before he leaves to SA to bring home the world Junior tittle yehaaa

Patrick Switzer said:
Who's in for a possibly sloppy wet skate tomorrow? Gabe is the man with the plan, call that bloke if you want to shred!

~ Patrick

kiera... pie ....waterfall .....anywhere at all anyone keen for this coming week?

im keen

Anyone with a car keen for some shreddage tomorrow?

keen to hit kiera next week ( can do any day but wed) just need another driver
im sure there will be some form of rad session next week. just stay in contact and we will let u know what day

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service