ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I was just wondering if anyone could give me advice on getting either of these two boards.

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Only a carbon fibre one (;-)>

Robbo said:
Don't you have a drop speed ado?
Charlie DO IT
no. i have great news for you. landyachtz are making a 2010 drop speed completely designed my mike mcgoldrick to be his new signature board. using a new M concave the board is gonna rock your socks. i dont get what m concave is but i sure know thats what its gonna have. get the drop speed when it comes out. you will be one of the first people to have a 2010 model board.
I saw the rough picture of the lineup of graphics on Silverfish for the new Landyachtz boards.
Looked like it was in a magazine... Concrete wave?

Jack Nolan said:
no. i have great news for you. landyachtz are making a 2010 drop speed completely designed my mike mcgoldrick to be his new signature board. using a new M concave the board is gonna rock your socks. i dont get what m concave is but i sure know thats what its gonna have. get the drop speed when it comes out. you will be one of the first people to have a 2010 model board.
can you post the link for the new graphics?

Yesss indeed they are and by what I have read its going to be the shizzz, Ado you better order at least a dozen because no doubt they will go quick. New m cave which gives you a place to put your toes on when ripping those toesides, an added inch to the length and a super pimp graphic, I think they were calling it the 925 because of the graphic on it being japenese buisness man!!! what the!!!!!!!!!!
having owned a dropspeed, switches, nemesis and evo's...etc...

i didn't take to the concave on the d'speed that well...just felt a bit....meh.

the switch is a tank. and locks you onto that platform pretty damn well.

the nemesis feels great underfoot, great for speed and really nice when setup for freeriding/slopestyle....

if it was a choice between the switch and the dropspeed....switch.
if it was a choice between the switch and the nemesis.......i couldn't call it, both are are boards that are tailored to do similiar jobs- but do them in very different ways with different feels.
drop speed is a great board. for dh is awesome, mines with bears and its freeride is also amazing. but as adrian said, it will be VERY hard finding one, i was ooking for atleats a month and none in australia or international at that matter, :) i ended up buying adrians last one off him :D ahah sorry ;)
Geoffrey Templer said:
i ended up buying adrians last one off him :D ahah sorry ;)

Not quite, I still have a Carbon one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whats the ratio of sales between foamcore rayne boards and foamcore landy's, 1:3 I'm guessing.......

Adrian Alderson said:
Geoffrey Templer said:
i ended up buying adrians last one off him :D ahah sorry ;)

Not quite, I still have a Carbon one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drop speed (try a drop carve to just as good) is my opinion but thats coz i like it. its up to you?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service