ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

I will be taking a few days off work and family from the 6th to 9th of febuary to skate some runs in the snowys flights to canberra from brissy are cheap around then ( $140 return) hire car about the same for a few days, blader sean is working down there will be skating with him, the more the merrier.

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Staying in the same house. It's Jillamatong St, but I can't remember the number. Here's a map.
yeh,bropete we'll definatly do that,hey Bugs late thurs night[midnight]is when were gettin there,is the servo open alnight and is that where we pick the keys up at that late hour?
more like one thirty benbro
Ben Hay said:
yeh,bropete we'll definatly do that,hey Bugs late thurs night[midnight]is when were gettin there,is the servo open alnight and is that where we pick the keys up at that late hour?
i dont think the servo will be open from memory, arbi is comming up from orbost in victoria maybe he could get there in time to collect keys?
pete hill said:
more like one thirty benbro
Ben Hay said:
yeh i know,wishful thinkin,aslong as we can get in at that time all will be sweet,
Just spoke to Haggy - he will have info tomorrow re how the keys can be picked up.
hell yeah pete skate skate and more skate...bring it

pete hill said:
we are staying in the same house? suggest from canberra we head into woolies at kingston and stock up on booze and tucker, the prices were pretty high in jindy, would also mean we had coffee and food to start the day on friday, no ucking around and get out and skate.
i have a feeling we're gonna go through a shit load of weetbix this weekend.
hey guys where exactly are we staying ive got a mate whos travelling down the east coast and he'll be in the area so just wanna see if its not too far for him to drive ill catch up..cheers
jindabyne

leeso said:
hey guys where exactly are we staying ive got a mate whos travelling down the east coast and he'll be in the area so just wanna see if its not too far for him to drive ill catch up..cheers
cheers mate ulrik might stop in and say hi
fucken Ulrik! yeah dude tell him to get his fruit boots on and bomb some hills haha

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service