World's greatest slide pucks!
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 
Email orders to: pucks@slipperydips.com.au
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Tags: dips, puck, pucks, slide, slippery, smooth

Views: 3508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah these pucks are pretty good pucks i must say! i got a set of the bigger round ones while i was in radelaide and gave em a solid go. lots of long fast slides and they held up to the abuse. got lots of puck to wear down i think these will last me a long time. good thing they are round coz i can rotate them to get an even wear.

good shit guys! im actually pretty stoked on the final product, they look very professional
i would get some...if i had money ha
Wicked as Jacko.

Glad you're stoked off these pucks.

Jacko said:
yeah these pucks are pretty good pucks i must say! i got a set of the bigger round ones while i was in radelaide and gave em a solid go. lots of long fast slides and they held up to the abuse. got lots of puck to wear down i think these will last me a long time. good thing they are round coz i can rotate them to get an even wear.

good shit guys! im actually pretty stoked on the final product, they look very professional
Start saving!

Josh said:
i would get some...if i had money ha
Nah we can't make it :'(
Frothin of the pucks guys still thrashing my first set. Love how they are round so they wear evenly and i can rotate them let ya know when i need a new pair.
You guys should try and sell these pucks to Hop, Ado and board shop and sell them genuinely. Might work out well for you. Worth a thought.
these pucks look sick! i have a pair of the s9 gloves and i think when the stock pucks from those wear down i'll probably get some of these. the pucks that come on the s9 gloves are 80mm diameter i think, would you recommend getting this diameter when i get new pucks or should i go bigger, because they seem a little small?

cheers
guys why would you consider buying these no offense to the guy who's making them but it's a bit of a rip considering that you can make your own cloves out of plastic shopping boards and either deck glu or a hot glue gun with some gardening gloves and they work great. no offense man but i just liketo save peopple cash.
P.s i like the poster and go for it wth the sales as their are lazzy people out there who just can't be bothered putting time and effort into making their own crap.
cameron have you made slide gloves with gardening gloves and a heat gun?

they suck. thats what i have. when your actually doing serious speed your pucks wear quickly and you want good strong material. cutting board goes away shit fast on any surface that isnt butter smooth when your moving at speed. if people wanted to make their own im sure they would but if they are buying pucks with velcro the odds are they have already bought gloves and need replacement pucks that take a long time to wear down.

these look great benny, ill look to getting some when i get my s9 gloves

Cameron Wilson said:
guys why would you consider buying these no offense to the guy who's making them but it's a bit of a rip considering that you can make your own cloves out of plastic shopping boards and either deck glu or a hot glue gun with some gardening gloves and they work great. no offense man but i just liketo save peopple cash.
P.s i like the poster and go for it wth the sales as their are lazzy people out there who just can't be bothered putting time and effort into making their own crap.
Hey man i have experimented with all sorts of different material for making pucks and none have stood up to the trashing as well these pucks have.

Gluing the puck to the glove is the worst idea cuz once you have worn one side its struggle town getting them turned around. Velcro is the way of the future and because they are round you can rotate them so they wear evenly and swap them left to right.

My pair are still got about a million years left on them and they slide so well don't get any melting on the edges like others i have used do.

I would recommend them to everyone cuz they workout way cheaper then chopping board and gardening gloves cuz they last so long and i'm not the only one who knows that.
Cameron Wilson said:
i have had mates that have had their gloves made out of those materials last for like at least two years now. no maitenance jobs done on them and by the way it cost them about 5 bucks. For starters they just grabbed an old pair of gardening gloves and then got a chopping board from an oppe chop for two bucks so how can u go wrong their esppecially when it's lasted them 2 years.
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying your wrong and that these slide pucs are a piece of crap. I'm just saying that their are other cheaper options that in my eyes from what I'VE seen are just as good and cheaper to use. But i still like these puc's im just letting you know other options that peole might appreciate so don't go getting all worked up.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service