Email orders to: pucks@slipperydips.com.au
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Tags: dips, puck, pucks, slide, slippery, smooth

Views: 3508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Radelaide all the way mate haha

Benny said:
Once you've payed they'll be there in a few days, depending on where you live.

Toby Brownrigg said:
yo benny if i order em tonight how long will they take to get here?
Well in that case you will have them either tomorrow or Friday if you are able to pay today. I have sent you an email.
you guys should do a run of slide pucks with little flints in them, like the timeship pyro pucks... limited edition means crew will snatch em up fast, and they will be sick as fuck!
Great idea Jacko... we love ideas like this. Not sure if this particular one will happen but we're always thinking of different things we can do with Slipperys. Maybe we could just coat whole pucks with a layer of flint haha.

Jacko said:
you guys should do a run of slide pucks with little flints in them, like the timeship pyro pucks... limited edition means crew will snatch em up fast, and they will be sick as fuck!
colours? hah colours are always attractive to groms. maybe if they have stickers on them too groms will fiend off them
how bout knee pucks for leathers? sorta like how they hav for race bikes? prolly shit idea..?
They already make them... They call them ''glove pucks'' though. Transition is easy, put them on your leathers instead of your gloves....

matti rae said:
how bout knee pucks for leathers? sorta like how they hav for race bikes? prolly shit idea..?
lol...that would work if the velcro on ur leathers were in the right spot...

Dani said:
They already m spot...he rightake them... They call them ''glove pucks'' though. Transition is easy, put them on your leathers instead of your gloves....

matti rae said:
hands down best slide pucks ive ever used ..............astros are good but these are soo much better
Epic.

blake said:
hands down best slide pucks ive ever used ..............astros are good but these are soo much better
how do i purchase these...i live in VIC and im keen :D
Just email slipperydips@bigpond.com with your order!

Louis Tragear said:
how do i purchase these...i live in VIC and im keen :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service