ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey justs aw a 7 news update thing on about a group 5-10 skaters in the goldoast and something about police. whats it all about?

oh yeh anyone who wants to watch its at 6 on channel 7

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Glenn Mills, Can I come ride mountain bikes with you for a while...
20,000 Australians die each year from smoking, another 5,000 from alcohol. Maybe we should just tax our events and we'd be safe.

Thanks Jeremy, wasn't there for long, but had a great time. Did manage to get back for a skate in Brisbane while the weather was good. Channel 10 news sucked, but thought you guys did well with 9.

Another "good thing", I noted that Steve Daddow went around and personally shook hands with everyone there. What a top sport where national and international guys can mix with everyone with humility and respect. Thanks, you guys make me feel welcome whenever I see you.

Can't say I really care for what the media thinks, when my brothers make me feel so welcome. Peace
yeh this shit got boring after the first dozen replys,let it rest groms,someone post somethin else up,start another disscussion,.........heard all the point breaks have been crankin,i got tubed of me nut out at me local,then went beach fishin n caught a massive mulloway..
i had a rad time thanks to all that showed up and stayed for the wet session..it was great to skate with some of the best dudes around..see you all in townsville
Just a thought....
If the media attention has also put this ASRA website on the radar, do we need to think about having a members only forum area?????
Nick Threapleton said:
maybe we should call an 'outlaw' something different
might help a little bit when the media get onto it.

the police computer system searches key words for crime eg pot / drug references & yes the word OUTLAW ( due to bike clubs ) is on their system & will come up on their system when posted !
somthing to think about when posting events on line . lol
so does the word BOMB,so everytime we type lets bomb some hills,there onto it, S.C.B.S ,u guys r marked men.. .Dave is right

dave k said:
Nick Threapleton said:

the police computer system searches key words for crime eg pot / drug references & yes the word OUTLAW ( due to bike clubs ) is on their system & will come up on their system when posted !
Ben Hay said:
so does the word BOMB,so everytime we type lets bomb some hills,there onto it, S.C.B.S ,u guys r marked men.. .Dave is right

dave k said:
Nick Threapleton said:

It also works with phone text messages . ( not even Warnie is safe ) lol
I've been on both sides of the deal(done interviews, been interviewed) as far as the media is concerned, and they are just humans like us all. Some of them will be cool, some will be fuckwits. Like if ur Amy Winehouse and Molly Meldrum wants 2 interview u, u know he aint gonna talk about shit u don't wanna talk about. But if Today Tonight wants 2 interview u, u know the're lookin 4 an angle. Try 2 talk to them b4 they start the dictaphone/camera and feel them out, explain your position and what angle u want the story 2 take. You might find that the're more sympathetic, u may even find a new ally. Bill and the crew who do the cool Aussie stories in CW are media 2, and I don't think we should tar them all with the same brush.
why r they cracking down on on of the lowest populated sports in australia
y
WHAT IS THEIR MOTIVE!!!
Ben Hay said:

Marked men? Pfffft... - S.C.B.S is above the law.

is she gonna come out to the bomb squad on thursday?

less talk, more fuck...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service