ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey justs aw a 7 news update thing on about a group 5-10 skaters in the goldoast and something about police. whats it all about?

oh yeh anyone who wants to watch its at 6 on channel 7

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

quote the first rule of fight club is ?quote
haha ledgend
thats coz he did miss it... And yes i do care about how we portray the sport, thats because im one of the people actually DOING IT! thats cool that youve been sponsored for 26 years, ive been sponsored for nearly a year, who gives a fuck? what are we comparing dick size here or something? When was the last time you raced a skateboard event apart from western sydney? I think its fucken stupid the way your talking here, your full getting upset about our 'image' and your the one carring on like a cock head. Just shut up dave no one really cares about any of this stupid bitching bitching anyway and its getting us both no where
Jacko said:
thats coz he did miss it... And yes i do care about how we portray the sport, thats because im one of the people actually DOING IT! thats cool that youve been sponsored for 26 years, ive been sponsored for nearly a year, who gives a fuck? what are we comparing dick size here or something? When was the last time you raced a skateboard event apart from western sydney? I think its fucken stupid the way your talking here, your full getting upset about our 'image' and your the one carring on like a cock head. Just shut up dave no one really cares about any of this stupid bitching bitching anyway and its getting us both no where
call me that to my face at BTB jacko see where it leads !
calling people names is the lowest form of inteligence ,
seems like your the one carrying on swearing bro ?
sorry if i took some time off from the sport to win 10 snowboard titles . lol
Man i just saw on an update for the news from channel 9 some corners from 2b2s and jackos slide through the corner at currumbin.
let the results of moth decide braging rights from the last recorded results of races when Dave and Jacko were there. duhh!
i fly rc planes, i like planes,i like building planes i also like the people who fly rc planes, some have experience, some do not, no one has anything to prove to each other,no ego's, those without experience listen to those who have it, it saves them money and the heartache of destroying hours and hours of hard work............
Jezza you poor bastard, when she/he asked you that question, the look on your face was just pain.

Here is the Channel 9 link
funny stuff ... i actually stopped watchin the footy and tuned it to this program ... just chill guys and sought it out in person.
so who gave the footage from 2b2's to the news crew because they weren't there?
that's the million doller question ash

Ash said:
so who gave the footage from 2b2's to the news crew because they weren't there?
Yer what the i just realised Ash maybe it was your girlfriend hahahah it was from that side of the road maybe they gave here some dough for the vid
A little bit of criticism from the mainstream media seems to have caused some of you to start fighting amongst yourselves! Seriously guys, chill out. It's not that big a deal.

It looks like it was a fun weekend to me. Wish I could have been there. I'll be at Townsville for Beat the Bastard and hope to see as many of you there as possible.

And Jezza - take a tip from the politicians when they get asked a tricky question - ignore it and answer the question that you would have preferred to have been asked:
Q: Could you have killed someone?
A: We're all training really hard for this year's world tour - the sport is really taking off all around the world and the Aussies have a great chance of bringing home the world championship in 2009!

(I know it's a lot easier making this shit up while sitting at home with 10 minutes to think about it than having to say it Live On TV - full credit to you for putting your hand for this stuff.)
u know that matthew ryan guy
is he on this site?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service