ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

hey justs aw a 7 news update thing on about a group 5-10 skaters in the goldoast and something about police. whats it all about?

oh yeh anyone who wants to watch its at 6 on channel 7

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

everybody shut the fuck up. There is so much bitching and complaining on this topic its fucken stupid! everyone take a look at yourselves and realize your just making shit worse, not as a whole, not as a community but for yourselves.
Sure enough the media fucked us over but fuck it who gives a shit, it was only last week we had a rad story on us at dorrigo, its just luck of the draw. So what happens next? its in the paper, its in the news, people read about it, say a few words, then 3 weeks later who gives a fuck. Nothing will be damaged by this. Its so stupid how people can think that this is a really bad thing that the reporters gave us a bad wrap. In my opinion, this is good publicity! it shows people we are here and ripping shit up, and showing that everyone there was in leathers and full faces puts more safetey aspects into play. It fucken sucks that the news was turned around on us, especially after there were so many good reports on the QLD its quite sad this one was shit, but hey, shit happens and you get over it. As for mr "BACKHAND" your a little wanker shut your face. No one likes you, please leave. Your comments are not welcome in this community, for your to step up and put other people's opinions down is just sad. think about it, your trying to rip on people OVER THE INTERNET, that shit is just like racing the the special olympics, it doesnt matter if you come first, your still retarded...

Now all this bitching and complaining over weather this story was good or bad must stop immediately. Sure enough voice your opinion i wanna know what everyone thinks about this but when the complaining starts to happen your just being gay. The weekend was a fucken sick weekend i know every single person that was there had a rad time, and thats all that matters. There is no way we can let stupid media like this bring us down, and remember, in a few weeks time it will all be forgotten! Take a look at longboarding scenes from other countries, like Canada for instance. They go out and rip shit up WEEKLY with crew of like 20-30 dudes terrorising parkades and city streets, they always get attention, fines and shit going down but they are still ripping shit up! FUCK THE MEDIA, FUCK THE POLICE, RIDE YOUR SKATEBOARD AND QUIT THIS FUCKING STUPID BITCHING!!!

WE ARE NOT SILVERFISH WE ARE ASRA!!!

i would like the person who started this post to disable all further comments
Jacko said:
everybody shut the fuck up. There is so much bitching and complaining on this topic its fucken stupid! everyone take a look at yourselves and realize your just making shit worse, not as a whole, not as a community but for yourselves.
Sure enough the media fucked us over but fuck it who gives a shit, it was only last week we had a rad story on us at dorrigo, its just luck of the draw. So what happens next? its in the paper, its in the news, people read about it, say a few words, then 3 weeks later who gives a fuck. Nothing will be damaged by this. Its so stupid how people can think that this is a really bad thing that the reporters gave us a bad wrap. In my opinion, this is good publicity! it shows people we are here and ripping shit up, and showing that everyone there was in leathers and full faces puts more safetey aspects into play. It fucken sucks that the news was turned around on us, especially after there were so many good reports on the QLD its quite sad this one was shit, but hey, shit happens and you get over it. As for mr "BACKHAND" your a little wanker shut your face. No one likes you, please leave. Your comments are not welcome in this community, for your to step up and put other people's opinions down is just sad. think about it, your trying to rip on people OVER THE INTERNET, that shit is just like racing the the special olympics, it doesnt matter if you come first, your still retarded...

Now all this bitching and complaining over weather this story was good or bad must stop immediately. Sure enough voice your opinion i wanna know what everyone thinks about this but when the complaining starts to happen your just being gay. The weekend was a fucken sick weekend i know every single person that was there had a rad time, and thats all that matters. There is no way we can let stupid media like this bring us down, and remember, in a few weeks time it will all be forgotten! Take a look at longboarding scenes from other countries, like Canada for instance. They go out and rip shit up WEEKLY with crew of like 20-30 dudes terrorising parkades and city streets, they always get attention, fines and shit going down but they are still ripping shit up! FUCK THE MEDIA, FUCK THE POLICE, RIDE YOUR SKATEBOARD AND QUIT THIS FUCKING STUPID BITCHING!!!

WE ARE NOT SILVERFISH WE ARE ASRA!!!

i would like the person who started this post to disable all further comments
Nicely put. Man i had a ball and the cops where part of the fun. Whens we havin the next one.
Jacko said:
everybody shut the fuck up. i would like the person who started this post to disable all further comments

??? do you read what you write ?
Pull your head in jacko
asra is an association that should not be linked to ilegal races !
Merrick Wildash said:
Whats wrong with what Jacko said??
He was asking for the post/ thread to be disabled, how is that bad?

dave k said:
Jacko said:
everybody shut the fuck up. i would like the person who started this post to disable all further comments

??? do you read what you write ?
Pull your head in jacko

so is it up to jacko to decide what is allowed & not allowed on asra ? as for telling all to ?
I have the right to let the people who have promted the police commisshioner to ask for my sport to be OUTLAWED
know how i feel about it
did i say it is up to me to decide what is allowed and what is not allowed? i think you should look a bit closer as i said "i would like the person who started this post to disable all further comments" please take note of the I WOULD LIKE not I DEMAND. i think you should pull your head in Dave, you werent even there you dont know what happend on the day you have no idea of the situation the media was in on the day and your blowing this shit way out of proportion. The only thing thats damaging is people like you having a big fat winge about it! Sure enough the media gives us shit but they do that to everyone else in the world and people get over it. No one has ever prompted anyone to outlaw OUR sport (not YOUR sport), this is a community and for you to be selfish and have a cry and say is YOUR sport is just lame.
Everyone knows how hard it is to have a sanctioned race, the time money and effort put into that is a lot, and its great that we have awesome events like BTB and MOTH but not everyone gets to go to that. When you have such a wicked army of fellas frothin to get into the sport you throw an outlaw. That way all the boys can get together and have some fun, if the police rock up you go to another hill. The only difference between racing an outlaw and free-riding your favorite hill is that somone is declared a winner at the end of the day. Either way its all still illegal. You obviously dont care about the community and you only car about yourself and what effect this has on you. If you dont want to be a part of an 'outlaw' scene i suggest you stop riding any hill unless it has been sanctioned as a race

And by the way, ASRA had no link what so ever to any illegal race. This race was put on by a group of friends just wanting to have some fun. There was no mention of ASRA anywhere at the race or in the article (correct my if im wrong there). The only link ASRA has to illegal racing is on these forums with people discussing them. ASRA does not support any of it. There is a lot of 'ilegal' stuff that gets talked about on this site, such as "where do people want to skate on the weekend" everything is illegal, it is an illegal sport. If you dont like it then why r you a part of it?
the youngest that was there to race was Joshua Evans 13 yrs old, my son , and he was so upset we couldnt get back to actually race on the sunday . His comments about the day and the people there went something like , they are all so friendly and helpful with advise , Its sooo cool be be able to hang out with some of the best in the world......like it or not many of you guys have a reputation to uphold to the younger ones . We are new to the sport and Josh and I only started skating in Jan this year but all need to realise that you/we have to support each other not bring ourselves down over this issue . As a parent I believed that even though the event was "illegal" it is "harmless" enough to consider that the rules sometimes arent bad when broken . lets move on and figure out when we can get together again shall we......
Outlaw events are cool , if you do not get the media to cover them !
i have been part of this sport since you were in kindergarden and guess what , i'm still here !
but what would i know as iv'e only been a sponsored skater for 26 years
If you don't care how our sport it portrayed why are you part of it ?
tell me at BTB i'll listen
yeh the sport has copped a hammering today on every news in the country,but itll be old news tommorrow, it might seem bad for the sport today but i recon its a good thing for the long term,increased public awareness of our sport,next time general public see some downhill skaters they will be a bit more aware and not as shocked.the more mainstream it becomes the more accepted it will be...the authorities will always make shit illegal,because they dont understand it,and they need fines to pay there wages n rules to justify their own existance..so they deem it illegal...thats their opinion,in my opinion its a joke n ill do what i fucken wanna do..so lets all forget it n just skate.
wow
was there a race ??? I missed it......
I would like to see some of the 2b2 corner session in the rain from saturday please..
Stephen Daddow said:
was there a race ??? I missed it..

golden !
best comment all day

the first rule of fight club is ?
anyone have a link to the news clip from tv? Didnt get it down here thank fvck

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service