ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Selling boards, wheels, trucks and bearings exellent condition

Hi I'm selling some of my old boards to pay back a loan :( but there all in good nick and i can post some pictures of them if you like. The items left are:
Landyachtz DH Race Deck $160+ postage or best offer (just a note on this it has some rails at the bottom to reduce damage from curb scraping.)
Tensor Oust Moc 7 Abec 9 Bearings $25 +postage or best offer
Rock n Rons Ballistic Missiles Bearings $32.50 +postage or best offer
Seismic 180mm Trucks (including spare hardware and choice of springs and geometry) $60 +postage or best offer
2 Pairs of Seismic 105mm Trucks (including spare hardware and choice of springs and geometry) $55 +postage or best offer
I also have spare hardware and risers if you need any and additional springs for the seismic trucks are $10 I currently have all spring hardnesses from max light to heavy. Lastly all the shortboard stuff is still avaliable.
Payment is either by paypal or direct deposite, if you want more info feel free to contact me on 0466665803 or email me at mong0003@hotmail.com

Views: 323

Replies to This Discussion

whats left?
hi conor i just confirmed the postage at the local post office regular postage is $15 and express postage is $30. if your still interested just message me.

Conor said:
if its alright i might just wait and see some brighter pictures of the dh trucks:) but atm i am interested.

Mattis said:
yep connor the postage prices are the same, the postage will proabably be a little bit less because i used 3-4kg on the site with measurements of 25x15x15cm but i can proabably get it smaller.so if you are interested i can take it down to the post office later and get an actual price.
hi owen everything is still up for grabs but the dh trucks, ring of fire deck and big zigs are under negotiation.

Owen said:
whats left?
hey man, im thinking of piking out on the DH trucks and just taking those zigs off you. is that alright?
yeah man thats fine dont worry
Conor said:
hey man, im thinking of piking out on the DH trucks and just taking those zigs off you. is that alright?
Hi Mattis,
Any chance of some snaps and details of the maximus, like where its been, what its done, cond and price.
Are the flys still sittin round?
Seein your up to page three on the thread it might be worth updating whats still available and add some photos
and more details.
Thanks
Wayne.
where its been, what its done... haha that sounds suss. do you wanna get it checked for STDs or something?

yep hi the maximus is in great condition only some paint scratches nothing into the wood, just afew stickers on it i'll post some pics but yeah i just use it for commuting to and from school, havent used it in the rain, comes with the sk8kings grip tape. as for price its $70+ postage(around $15) or best offer. as for the fly wheels there still here the price for them is $80+postage or best offer. and as an update everything is still up for grabs but the dh trucks, bigzigs and ring of fire deck are under negotiation.
Now as for you jacko yes i just got mine checked and your not going to be happy i has the crabs you might wanna get checked too lol i knew it was itchier than usual :P or maybe its herpies :O

DA BEAR said:
Hi Mattis,
Any chance of some snaps and details of the maximus, like where its been, what its done, cond and price.
Are the flys still sittin round?
Seein your up to page three on the thread it might be worth updating whats still available and add some photos
and more details.
Thanks
Wayne.
hey man, im keen to get the super 6 bearings. how much do you think postage would be to melbourne?
hi greg just re capping the swiss bearings are $45 and the postage on them to melbourne (postcode3000) is only $2 for regular and $5 for express next day delivery. to pay for the items i can send you my bank deposit information or you can pay with paypal, just a note on pay pal i'm still in the process of verifying my account and it may take upto next wednesday before its verified and ready to go. but if you do want to pay by paypal i'll email you my info once its verified.

Greg Simms said:
hey man, im keen to get the super 6 bearings. how much do you think postage would be to melbourne?
Hey guy's just sold the Gravity Ring of Fire Deck, the Big Zigs and the downhill trucks but all these are still up for grabs:
Sk8kings Maximus Deck $67.50 +postage or best offer
97mm 78a Abec 11 Flywheels $80 +postage or best offer
76mm 78a Abec 11 Gumballs $48 +postage or best offer
Tensor Oust Moc 7 Abec 9 Bearings $25 +postage or best offer
Rock n Rons Ballistic Missiles Bearings $32.50 +postage or best offer
Swiss Super 6 Ball Bearings $40 +postage or best offer
2 Pairs of Seismic 180mm Trucks (including spare hardware and choice of springs and geometry) $60 +postage or best offer
2 Pairs of Seismic 105mm Trucks (including spare hardware and choice of springs and geometry) $55 +postage or best offer
I also have spare hardware and risers if you need any and additional springs for the seismic trucks are $10 I currently have all spring hardnesses from max light to heavy. Lastly all the shortboard stuff is still avaliable.
Payment is either by paypal or direct deposite, if you want more info feel free to contact me on 0466665803 or email me at mong0003@hotmail.com
can u give some dimensions to the maximus deck?
cheers

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service