ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

Rayne Nemesis JimZ trucks dropthrough complete for sale $550

Rayne Nemesis for sale with JimZ trucks and baseplates dropped through. I'm selling them because I just picked up a Dee-lite Nemesis.

200mm Silver JimZ hangers with 8mm axels
Green JimZ baseplates (these were made as a one off)
80a Green BigZigs
Sk8kings Hardcore griptape all over

I did a custom dropthrough on this deck for the JimZ plates. It is so tight you would not fit a human hair between the baseplate and the cutout. Deck and trucks are in excellent condition with little to no marks at all, wheels are near new.

$550 shipped. Price is for complete, I will not split the parts so don't ask. Also no grom stalls, if you haven't got the cash than go pimp your sister off for the night and come back to me then.

Tags: cnc, nemesis, rayne, sale, trucks

Views: 1095

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ian,

Hopefully the board is still hanging around by then. Don't bust your mum too hard on it bro
i was at the hop shop once, and robbos like i went to 7 pins on this and its amazing!!!
of course i said "can i try it" (thinking id be able to turn easily)
i go out and i try to turn and after goin like 50m ive moved 2 metres to the right!
robbo is certainly a fat muda farker!
no ryan...your 40 kgs

Ryan 'RY RY' Peterson said:
i was at the hop shop once, and robbos like i went to 7 pins on this and its amazing!!!
i go out and i try to turn and after goin like 50m ive moved 2 metres to the right!
last time i checked i weighed 50!!!!!
i know ima fat muda farker (just like robbo) and since then ive packed on the MACCAS!!!!!

nick mayor said:
no ryan...your 40 kgs

Hahah I hate trying to push a board with super tight trucks, after riding my dropspeed with death turn.
Such a sick board though, who ever gets this deal will be shredding the Gnar down some runs for sure......
yeah ryan you are obese

i know ima fat muda farker (just like robbo) and since then ive packed on the MACCAS!!!!!

nick mayor said:
no ryan...your 40 kgs

The setup turns a hairpin no problem and has a much shorter WB than your omni, the issue isn't your jockey size RY RY its that I didn't set up the board to be ridden at 5km/h outside the hopshop or in a car park, I have 10 other boards that will do that. Its setup to cruise at 80km/h and to approach a hairpin at 4G which would turn your 50kg frame into a 200kg Guff when you turn.
lets not start the fat contest, you guys aint got shit on me... mwahahaha...
i remember one day robbo and i were bored at work at had a 'gut competition'

nick mayor said:
yeah ryan you are obese

nick mayor said:
no ryan...your 40 kgs

fair enough....
that all makes sense!
and jacko ....
ur in a skate shop with ramps...
theres an idea....

Robbo said:
The setup turns a hairpin no problem and has a much shorter WB than your omni, the issue isn't your jockey size RY RY its that I didn't set up the board to be ridden at 5km/h outside the hopshop or in a car park, I have 10 other boards that will do that. Its setup to cruise at 80km/h and to approach a hairpin at 4G which would turn your 50kg frame into a 200kg Guff when you turn. When you do a 5km/h turn at the hopshop you still weigh 50kg.
5 pages and no genuine offer. haha my threads been grom'd
didn't merrick just say somethin about putting money in tomorrow?
True I lost it in the grom talk

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service