ASRA - Australian Skateboard Racing Association

RAYNE ISIS, LANDY DROP CARVE, '09 SMOKIES, ETC IN STOCK NOW

Yep, we've got heaps of stock of all sorts of gear at the moment.

Rayne

Isis
Killswitch
Hellcat
Demonseed
Nemesis
Deelites (09 models)

Landy

Drop Carve
Evo
DH Race
Grom Race
Chinook
Switch
Dually
Carbon Evo and Drop Speed
Slide Gloves
Zombies

Bear

'09 Smokies in all baseplate angles
'08 Smokies ask for a deal
10mm bearings

Rogers Bros

Luge in short and long
DH 36
DH 40
3-Piece

Dreggs

New Soy race wheels LUV YO MUTHA in 66, 70 and 76mm

Let me know if there is anything you need. Chances are we have it!!!!

Views: 920

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

one lucky 11 year old kid

Joe said:

Here is a wefunk Built in 2010, some eye candy for Ado even!!!!!!
i spoke with Alex at kosakov last year and he said he wants to get back into the board building, and he learned so many things from teching out with the F1 cars. sooner or later we will be seeing some super sweet boards coming from Mr Wefunk
hey ado how much for an Rogers Bros ASYM deck?
wow wefunks look so awesome.
Can't get any at the moment, but AJ has one for sale on here second hand

Jack Nolan said:
hey ado how much for an Rogers Bros ASYM deck?
wow wefunks look so awesome.
ok no worries. i was more checking about for the price of AJ's. cause on there site it says $150US which is $174 australia so i was just wondering how much a new one in Australia would cost. i thought $200 seemed a bit steep second hand thats all.
thanks anyway ado.
and this may seem wierd but..
after being on this site for a month or three and reading lots of posts i just wanna say thanks for what youve done for longboarding in australia. just in general by starting a major shop here and introducing the sport and what not. so thanks ado
remember there is quite a bit of shipping on top of that, AJ's deal might not be so bad after all.
Nice Wefunks ado!!

Jack Nolan said:
ok no worries. i was more checking about for the price of AJ's. cause on there site it says $150US which is $174 australia so i was just wondering how much a new one in Australia would cost. i thought $200 seemed a bit steep second hand thats all.
thanks anyway ado. and this may seem wierd but.. after being on this site for a month or three and reading lots of posts i just wanna say thanks for what youve done for longboarding in australia. just in general by starting a major shop here and introducing the sport and what not. so thanks ado
From memory they finished up around the $300-$320 mark as freight from the US is about US$60-75 and then there was GST as he bought it here. $200 is a bargain, trust me. Cover it with stickers, or sand it, paint it and it will be as good as new. These are staunch boards.

Thanks for the kind words. I love what I do and I do what I love, how good can it get???????????

Jack Nolan said:
thanks anyway ado.
and this may seem wierd but..
after being on this site for a month or three and reading lots of posts i just wanna say thanks for what youve done for longboarding in australia. just in general by starting a major shop here and introducing the sport and what not. so thanks ado
Thanks Dan. All Wefunks are nice. It is hard to see but there are a couple of timber Wefunks in that group and they are just beautiful!!!!

Voodoo Longboards said:
Nice Wefunks ado!!

ok thanks ado thats awesome. im happy to pay for a good board i just didnt know what they were worth :)
where did you find this puppy????

Joe said:

Here is a wefunk Built in 2010, some eye candy for Ado even!!!!!!
On silverfish longboarding. A post from the creature of wefunk........
ado do you have the 2010 switch in stock and if so how much?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Search

© 2024   Created by Bugs.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service